MISTAH F.A.B - THE TONITE SHOW VOL.II

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
WWW.408inc.com
look out for METAL MOUTH RECORDS AND DJ FRESH PRESENT..."THE TONIGHT SHOW" compilation all brand new exclsuive songs produced by dj fresh featuring....
Stik Gilatine,Drew Deezy,Bicasso(living legends).Mistah fab,tower,turf talk,nump,pretty black,smig dirtee,ya boy,j stalin,hollywood(done deal),dru down,beeda weeda and more....going to be available in febuary

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
hella_numb said:
so mistah fab has 2 different tonight show mixtapes? i thought it was just 1 adn the other was smigg dirtee?
Your right. One with Smigg, one with FAB, a comp, and they saying there's a new one with FAB coming out. Anyways Stik what's good with Cam and Drew Deezy?

Jan 23, 2006
WWW.408inc.com
^^whats good el toro drew deezy is about to host "We got the streets 4" mixed by dj cali and then he is going to be droppen his solo cd this year as well called "born blessed" i beleive and my uso cam is still locked up. FREE CAM AND HANZ!!

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Did 3 drop yet? Or is that the one with Klump? Damn Cam locked up. They got heat man, lookin forward to number 4. Yall better not drop that Cam album before yours tho lol we still waiting.

Feb 18, 2006
look out for DJ Fresh and Gotti of Savage Family Coming soon a nd to be released by All Bay Group - All Bay Music. My first project. Some features lined up I got are Numskull, Keak Da Sneak J stalin, Money B , Allen Jay, Ike Dola of the Farm Boyz, Philthy Rich and Danny from Sobrante!!!

Feb 15, 2006
mrtonguetwista said:
What is his complete discography?

I know bout "Nig-Latin" and "Son of a Pimp"
Those are his only "real" albums. He also got the tonight show mixtape and the recess mixtape where hes on every track. He also got that thizz nation but I think its mostly recycled tracks.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
sizlamik said:
Those are his only "real" albums. He also got the tonight show mixtape and the recess mixtape where hes on every track. He also got that thizz nation but I think its mostly recycled tracks.
Was "It Was Never Written" a mixtape? I thought it was his very first album

Apr 25, 2006
infinityslump :he didnt premeditate we go stupid in the bay (4 mac dre)? doubt it
yeah dont know bout that one specifically but when i asked him about that cd he said it was all freestyles.....but im think so...you can hear the hesitation in his voice and him thinkin a lot....still a dope as mixtape...it is what it is!!!!

Jan 18, 2006
VOL. 1 WAS TRASH ONCE AGAIN GET OFF OF A THIZZ RAPPERS NUTS, SERIOUSLY THE PRODUCTION WAS HORRIBLE AND I AINT A HYPHY CAT, I CANT STAND THE HYPHY MOVEMENT.