MISTAH F.A.B ON FOX NEWS **VIDEO**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006
fuck fox news... dude was trying to say anything fab does in a video everyone else will then do...thats some fucked up conservative thinking.

Apr 5, 2005
J_Loc said:
more importantly, does anyone have the video for ghost ride it??
I don't believe Atlantic Records will leak that video at all.

but yeah I fuckin hate how fox news cuts people off. They never give anyone a chance to state their opinion or mind. fuck fox news. fuckin replublicans.

And that guy driving that red truck has nothing to do with ghost riding. Why are people trying to associate old videos or clips with ghost riding? fuckin dummies.

Aug 11, 2005
well does everyone notice all the youtube videos it white kids, i dont think it should be done at all, but it like jackass they on them for a minute cause they got nothing better to talk about

Mar 27, 2006
Honestly I think Fabby did a decent job defending himself and the video. I mean like did they get mad at Vin Diesel cuz he was in Fast In The Furious and that inspired kids to race and get killed? Fuck Fox News!!! always hating on rappers. This is similar to when they had Cam'ron and Dame Dash on there.

Apr 5, 2003
Arnold Schwarzenegger uses guns to kill people in movies, he's an action legend and becomes the 38th Governor of California.

Popular Rapper mentions guns in a song, he's a bad influnence on kids and the scum of the world.

Don't you just love this country?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
who said nobody dies in wrestling? FOX? what a dumb shit retard buttfuck.....

i guess they bitch ass dont remember a lil story in florida i think where a kid was doing a wrestling move an killed a lil girl an got LIFE in prison