Misdemeanor...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
yeah its on your record for 7 years i think. I got one too. Though mines was lessened to wet wreckless. btw, alcohol courses suck.

DaBay

Sicc OG
Jan 27, 2005
i just got mine in july an been trying to get a job but i cant so im thinking its cuz of the damn misdemeanor. i know them classes suck ass i finish classes in April

DaBay

Sicc OG
Jan 27, 2005
When you applied, When it asked " comitted a crime?" did you put yes or no? when you had the misdemeanors?
cuz when im applying im putting yes, i dont know whether to put yes or no cuz i dont know if it shows up on the background check,,,

DaBay

Sicc OG
Jan 27, 2005
im thinking of just doin the full time school thing than, but fuck and they takin hella money out of me. i needa ask for community service

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
just think up a good lie and run with it

if you know you did something and theres evidence then just admit it and take it on the chin the judge will respect that much

things can be worse
theres no point of lying to your lawyer about anything the cops or judge know..btw

Feb 9, 2006
I thought companies only ask on the app if you have had any felonys in the past 7 years? Last time I checked thats what I saw...

I got a DUI on my record, I work for AT&t selling phones, they didnt give a fuck... and I make hella money

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Bout to get off probation in Sf county.... How do I get it erased ????

Does it just go away ???? They sent me a clean slate program paperwork... Anybody know anything about that ????

My shit never came up or they never said anything so ?????

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
they ask if youve had any prior convictions witihin the last 7 years minus traffic and marijuana convictions. misdemeanor and felony convictions are a box thats checked off if you say 'yes'.
Wouldn't a DUI be considered traffic? I have a misdemeanor for a exhibition of speed ticket and when I was looking for jobs I never checked that box. Most of the time it only asks for felony anyways but some applications do ask for misdemeanor. The only one I really saw that did ask for misdemeanors was for a City job and if I remember right the state application didn't even ask for them.