Minnesota legend (R.I.P) QUIET LOCC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
MY NIGGA, MY BIG HOMIE, MY GOOD FRIEND QUIET LOCC, TOOk HIS OWN LIFE FRIDAY MAY 16TH... I'M HURT THAT HE TOOK HIS SELF AWAY FROM EVERY ONE THAT LOVED HIM. THAT WAS MY DUDE I PRODUCED ALL OF HIS TRACX ... HE JUST BOOKED STUDIO TIME FOR US ON THURSDAY THEN CALLED AS HE WAS LEAVING THE STUDIO WE TALKED FOR ABOUT 20 MIN THEN HE KILLED HIMSELF THE NEXT DAY...

I LOVE YOU CUZ AND WISH YOU WOULD HAVE CALLED ME AND TOLD ME YOU WAS DOWN. CUZ YOU BROUGHT ME UP FROM DARKNESS I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE LET ME RETURN THE FAVOR.

here is a link to his myspace page where yall can listen to some of his muzic.http://www.myspace.com/quietloc I produced every song on both of his last 2 cd's except 2 songs produced by sean j...... Me and cuz were about to start working on a collab cd and he was finishing his 3rd cd and everytrack i gave him for that cd are bangers....I just hope we can get his muzic

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU CATS ON HERE. COP CUZ CD IF YOU GOT THE DOE MY NIGGA LEFT A LIL TRIBE BEHIND. CUZ IS A ST.PAUL O.G AND DOPE ASS LYRICIST. I WAS SUPPOSED TO PRODUCE ALL HIS PROJECTS BEFORE I WENT TO THE PEN BACK IN THE MID 90'S MY NIGGA WAITED 27 MONTHS UNTIL I GOT OUT TO START DROPPING SONGS....

Apr 30, 2007
Damn dogg, I'm sorry for your loss. A few years ago, my best friend tried to kill themself. They took a shitload of antidepressants. Luckily someone found them and got them to the hospital in time. It's always amazed me how a best friend can do that and now even tell ya.