Million Dollar Mouthpeice

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2004
www.turfquake.com
yuk is consistently inconsistent

you KNOW hes gonna be rippin.. he rips everybody up on they own albums

his lyrical talent is the best out here to me.. he got his shit DOWN.. complex rhymeschemes.. similes, metaphors.. he got that part down

but he cant really make good songs.. like he needs some artistic direction

good lyricists dont always make good artists

but i be feelin his shit.. it just seems his albums be MISSIN sumthin.. maybe an overall theme or sumthin i dunno.. like Godzilla was allll over the place.. tracks like this tracks like that.. thats coo for a variety but leaves a lot of albums feeling more like mixtapes with original beats.. (that goes for most bay artists not just yuk tho)

yuk is coo tho imo

May 7, 2002
Un Just said:

his lyrical talent is the best out here to me.. he got his shit DOWN.. complex rhymeschemes.. similes, metaphors.. he got that part down

but i be feelin his shit.. it just seems his albums be MISSIN sumthin.. maybe an overall theme or sumthin i dunno.. like Godzilla was allll over the place.. tracks like this tracks like that.. thats coo for a variety but leaves a lot of albums feeling more like mixtapes with original beats.. (that goes for most bay artists not just yuk tho)

yuk is coo tho imo
I couldn't have said it better myself.... He needs to put some meaning behind his songs instead of the same old "I'm a thug, I slang crack, I shit on other rappers" shit.. Yukmouth is on top of his lyrical game, but it just seems like he's wasting his talent..when he could be creating classic albums.

Oct 19, 2004
Un Just said:

yuk is coo tho imo
You aint neva lied!

Yuk needs to go back to the same bay producers that helped him and num blow back in the day. All them rap a lot producers have his albums sound like south shit instead of bay shit. He needs to go that to the PM shit and leave the regime alone.

On a side note, my cuzzo was bodyguarding at a studio in the the valley and he said yuk was recording a song called go stupid or somethin like that. He said it was slappin so maybe yuk is goin back to that bay shit but only time will tell. And I highly doubt that his album come out on Oct 11 cuz there's been absolutely NO promotion for the shit yet. Does he even have a single out yet?

Feb 13, 2005
threefoe said:
On a side note, my cuzzo was bodyguarding at a studio in the the valley and he said yuk was recording a song called go stupid or somethin like that.
already released on thizzworld mix & uga 1 version wit MD :chinese: both dope tracks

Apr 25, 2002
i cant completely agree with yuk not putting any consistency/meaning into his tracks, like off that uga2 that wet dreamz track (definately not the tightest track) hes talkin about fuckin all types of actors and shit which was a funny topic and I love dro, we all know he needs a ganja track on there. off godzilla he got that model chicks , kidnap u talkin about not sweatin some broad just comin through to bang that punani, pimp da byach, money & power, yea these topics definately arent something original but he does have some focus with a few, otherwise it is that gangsta shit
i think he does need to add a little more comedy like back in the day to his routine, hes been getting real locced out lately, but ill always buy a yuk cd without even listening to it first cause hes always spittin

one thing tho, his beats havent really been consistent, he'll have a few bangers and then some subpar shit up on there

Oct 19, 2004
stingy said:
already released on thizzworld mix & uga 1 version wit MD :chinese: both dope tracks
Nah cuzzo no "get stupid, go dumb" from uga 2. Im talkin bout some new shit that he was recording a couple weeks ago for the new album.

Nov 1, 2004
i like Yuks shit, i gives a fuck if he beefin, that dont bother me at all.
i like this beats and lyrics on almost every track.
i can slap UGA 2 from front to back, Godzilla was also sick as fuck, i hear Million Dollar Mouthpiece is going to be a slapper, supposed to be his best album. ill be coppin that when it drops fa sho

Nov 8, 2004
www.turfquake.com
the thing is....

i dont WANT to hear yuk rappin about goin stupid

thats not YUK

i dont want him to fall into the same shit as errybody else.. slappin beats.. and bullshit lyrics..

i think yuk should think about fuckin wit tone capone again.. the nigga that got it all started for the luniz.. i got 5 on it was 10 years ago.. tone capone's beats are the SHIT right now.. and they laidback but on point... they would complement yuks rapidfire delivery.. and perhaps give him some inspiration for some depth on some tracks.. nuthin wrong with some street/mob shit .. errybody aint gotta be all go dummy lol

i hope he dont switch it ALL up tho... that wont be a good look