Millenium Dickies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2002
WTF is that all about?
I went to San Jose Blue Jeans and came across that shit.
They even had Dickies that were already cut-offs.
Dickies marketing to the cholo community or what?
And what makes it funnier is that they make them all golf style n shit, all above kneee high length.
I like cutting my own shit and putting them baby cuffs shaaaa!

Dec 17, 2002
WTF? Where've I been?
That's a fuckin trip.
I did'nt know that.
I just sport the 501's
these days when loungin.
Don't get me wrong I like to throw on some
Guess or Nautica (I love the way they put big N's on their tshirts) gear when I hit the club. And for work I'm always in slacks n shit, but that Norte is still in the heart.

Nov 8, 2002
I know hella skaterz down here r all wearin Dickie'z & last year Me & My homie waz tha only motha fuckaz that wore them now all tha fucken skaterz are wearin them wtf iz wit that?

Apr 25, 2002
YEA I KNOW WHAT U MAN CHRIS.....BUT ITS FAIRLY EASY TO DIFFERENTIATE CHOLO FITS FROM PUNK FITS...THE PUNK FOOLS SPORT THERE DICKIES AND CHUCKS..USUALLY ACCOMPANIED BY A GAY ASS SKIN TIGHT "VINTAGE" T-SHIRT....U KNOW WHAT I MEAN...THEM BLINK182 TYPE SHORT ASS SLEEVED SHIRTS..

PLUS THEY USUALLY GOT SOME LIP/EYEBROW/NOSE PIERCINGS..SOME NAIL POLISH ON THERE FINGER NAILS..AND A FEW OTHER "PUNK" ACCESSORIES

BUT OVERALL YEA THE STYLE IS BEING ADOPTED WHERE U WOULDNT EXPECT...LIKE I SEEN SOME PUNK VIDEO ON MTV...YOU KNOW THE ONE....THEM FOOLS "GOOD CHARLET" OR SOMETHIN...THEY GOT SOME ESSAYS IN THERE VIDEO AND EVERYTHING....ITS A TRIP....LOOKS LIKE CHOLOS GONNA HAVE TO FIND A NEW STYLE..HAHA...MAYBE THEY CAN ALL START SPORTIN HAWAIIAN T-SHIRTS WITH A MICHAEL JACKSON GLOVE..

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
Punk Rockers have been wearing Chucks since the 70's (look at the Ramones) so there is no need to go there. Chucks are rarely ever thought of as gang related anymore at all because they are so common, you want some cholo shoes then that's Cortez' (duh).
Dickies are not necessarily cholo clothes either, tho they are very popular in their fashion no one is doubting that. I can't say how long that newschool breed of punk rockers and trendy posing punks has been donning them (at least the mid-90's) but when they wear em it sure as fuck does NOT look gang related. Here is a lil fact that may shed some light on how long dickies have been punk rock: there is an old school punk band actually called "THE DICKIES" that had fame in the early 80's and they are anything but Cholos. Many regular folks (not punks not cholos) also wear Dickies. Hell, I even wore em regularly from 8th grade to Junior year in a very non-gangster fashion and still own a pair today that I once in a while. To say Dickies are strictly for cholos would be the same as saying any shades that remotely resemble Loc's are strictly for cholos.

@ northblocc415
That scrap Cartoon that does placas my be hatted but he has some talent. My primo from Pamona went and got a tat from him. It cost about $700 and it was done in Black and White............ kinda like prison style, but with reall ink not that cheap ass Indian Ink that runs out your skin leavin you wit somthin that looks like a scar................................ ummmmmmmmmmmmm yea i kinda got off the subject............... ok ................................. . . . . anyways........................ :rolleyes:

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i forgot about that good charolette video, what the hell is the world coming to?
there are a bunch of punk bands from the santa rosa area, maybe they will put ENE's in their videos and then the punk rockers can start their own version of norte/sewer. LOL, just playin, i hope to God they don't

Jul 3, 2002
At my old high school the Skaters were cool with the Nortenos and would even hit up Surenos with them. Them motherfuckers would jump the Surenos with chains, skateboards and some fucking spiked bracelets. Some of the white boy Skaters even said they were Nortenos.

I also noticed that they sported the Dickies/Bens/Chucks.

Steve

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Am I the only one here who hates skaters? lol. Maybe it's just round my way, but they're all annoying little 12 year olds who listen to Slipknot.

Nov 27, 2002
YEAH I KNOW CARTOON GOT TALENT I AINT KNOCCIN THAT HE'S DRAWINGS ARE TIGHT,ILL GIVE CREDIT WERE CREDIT IT DO,I SEEN WHERE HE WORKS AT HOLLYWOOD TATTS,CARTOON N ESTEVAN HE DOIN SUM THANGZ BUT THEY RATZ SO THATS THEY PROBLEM.
HOW DID THIS GO FROM DICKIES TO PUNK ROCKERS.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
it is related, dickies are being marketed heavily to punk rockers nowdays for some reason.

i had a couple of homies that were into that skater shit. one was a mexican dood though. he was always into riding bikes and shit as a kid and just started skateboarding, he listened to rap though.

Apr 25, 2002
DONT GET ME WRONG FROM MY LAST POST..MIGHT HAVE SEEMED LIKE I WAS DISSING ALL PUNKS/SKATERS...THATS NOT IT AT ALL ....ITS SOME SAVAGE ASS PUNKS/SKATERS.....SOME STR8 RYDERS...U WOULDNT WANNA FUCK WITH UNLESS THEY REALLY STEPPED ON YOUR TOES...FOOLS AS REAL AND DOWN TO EARTH AS YOU AND ME......AND I DONT REALLY GIVE A FUCK IF THEY SPORTIN DICKIES...IT AINT LIKE A CERTAIN GROUP OF PEOPLE OWN RIGHTS TO DICKIES....THERE TIGHT FITS...CANT BLAME OTHER FOLKS FOR WANTIN TO SPORT UM

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i definately agree. they look goofy alot of the time, and alot of them ain't big, alot of the time they are skinny and shit. but they are crazy alot of the time. look at the fools on jackass or on that movie kids. i know they are movies and shit, but it is a good depiction of how alot of them are. some of them are really down ass doods. i went to school with alot of them. most of the fights that broke out were skaters and shit. people thought they could pick on em or whatever and got mopped up. some of em are cool folks, just like anything, you have to know the person before you judge