Mike Swick shirt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
design'd a shirt for a UFC fighter named Mike Swick, he was on the first season of The Ultimate Fighter.........and is one of the top fighters in his divisions

www.mikeswick.com
www.myspace.com/mikeswick

if your familiar with UFC, he's ranked #2 in the 185lbs, he will be fighting Anderson Silva for the championship belt in March 07........so it stoked to see my design worn to the ring

Jan 5, 2006
its koo shit.. only thing im not really feeling is those little curly/arch things.. makes it seem kinda girly in my opinion.. not degrading your work whatsoever.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
doing shirtz a very new thing to me......you have to design em totally different than covers and shit......each color is a separate design or screen....so im just doin one color designz right now.......as soon as i learn more about it, ill move up to 2 & more.

but as far as making the physical shirts, you need the design, which you take or send to the screen printer who puts the design on the shirt

ive only made shirts once, and was in a hurry so i used http://www.rushordertees.com/screen.html and i got 10 shirts front & back design for $100 delivered in 4 days.....$10 a shirt is alittle much, but i need em witta quickness so it was worth it to me

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
I like it. I like the clean look. I'm also digging the text style... Great job EW... I see you still gotta fuck with them swirly things though... But still, lil joke... You did a good job on this piece. It's gonna look good on a shirt...