Mike Mosley ALBUM?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
'Sup Folks?

I read that Mike Mosley releases an Album/Compilation this September (maybe its allready out) called ''MAJOR WORK''(??) and it got hella Rappers like C-Bo, The Outlawz,Doc etc. on it

From what I heard so Far, Mike Mosley is capable of Straight CLASSIC Mobb-Shit (especially when C-Bo's rappin over his Instrumentals) so Im really lookin forward to bumpin that new Shit

Any one of yall heard of this ''Major Work'' or even listened to it??

Holla at me with some info

One

May 9, 2002
I THOUGHT YOU THOUGHT!!

Mike Mosley got that Mobb-Sound all Day and all Night Homie

plus he's hella versatile and can do any Style from RnB to east Coast

So I think Ima get that Album without even listenin to it (If I find it and it's entirely produced by MM)

But I'd still like to get some FeedbaK if yall got any

Apr 25, 2002
^-- Sam Bostic has though. I heard some things about Mike Mosley lately and to be honest, it's hard not to believe the shit cuz it's from reliable sources but whatever the case. Bad karma catches up sooner or later & I guess that's all I have to say.

May 10, 2002
Humboldt High said:
PLATINUM PLAQUES is off the chain i luv that album
I thought that album was NOT good by any means...i was COMPLETELY disappointed by it...the only good song on there,wasnt even produced by him.THen i went and bought this soundtrack called "One More Day" with some Mosely tracks...again...not impressed...