Mike Epps vs. Kevin Hart

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I'm not too savvy at copying and pasting using this phone but TMZ has the story...

Epps said Hart was overrated on a radio show....and Kev went off via twitter....shit was interestin

Jun 5, 2004
Yea honestly i think kevin hart is a decent comedian but he is super overrated. He's funny but its all been done before and at the end of the day his ticket to fame is just his hieght lol.

I like mike epps better but kevin hart is so popular that people will prolly try to side with him i can already imagine radio stations doin some stupid shit around that...

I like epps better because hes more naturally funny and that makes the jokes fresher and realer... Like if u notice on his stand-ups he seems like hes just kickin it kinda just laid back and lettin it flow...he actually messes up tha line but made it even funnier lol... Kevin harts shit seems more forced; like i have to be hella intense and have to beg attention with my high energy, let me telll another joke about how short i was growing up

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I think Mike Epps is quite a bit funnier but I'd be lying if I said that I never laughed at some Kevin Hart stuff. But he's probably the most overrated comedian out there this side of Dane Cook who REALLY isn't funny at all but white people think he's hilarious for some reason.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004

I think Mike Epps is quite a bit funnier but I'd be lying if I said that I never laughed at some Kevin Hart stuff. But he's probably the most overrated comedian out there this side of Dane Cook who REALLY isn't funny at all but white people think he's hilarious for some reason.
i'm brown and i think dane cook early shit is fuckin funny.

Jan 18, 2006
Kevin Hart is entertaining to watch but he isn't really funny theres a difference. At least Epps was funny as fuck in the Friday movies, standup not really. Whos underrated as fuck to me is Eddie Griffin, dude is naturally funny. I always thought Katt Williams stole his shine he should of got lol cuz Katt Williams wasnt even funny to me.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
5 or 6 years ago my sis took me to see Mike Epps at SJ Improv

We get there & its packed, hella fools in line.

Wait for maybe 30+ mins & they still aint opened up, my sis gotta piss so i head up to the front to see whats the deal.

sewage, everywhere... a pipe broke inside, they had to cancel, this was on a saturday night.

they said we could come back the next night to make up, or get a refund.

hella fools got their money back, ....my sis told me she couldnt go, so she gave me the tix to bring someone else.

i came back the next night with my boy to a show with maybe 20 people in the audience, it was one of the best stand up shows i ever went to.... muhfucka got to know us on a one-by-one basis LOL

bool story breh