Midwest Mextape Vol. II

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
yea....we gonna have to do some downsizing..haha

basically homie..its majority me, Dj Loon, and Ed...
but we got some Empire (Grant Rice, Panic, SG, Luna)
we got a couple solo or feature cuts from them..
and we workin on gettin some other Kansas City folks..

It is all mexicans...but dont let that fool ya..
i can speak for Loon and Ed..we spit that real life shit..

no fake shit..

stay tuned

Feb 8, 2003
Ill check you out bc Im always down to give new artist a chance.

Also make sure you checkout our group album THE HARDTIME FAMILY : FAMILY BUSINESS coming November 8, 2005 its some reality street shit. and Also look for my new solo album CESOLITO :THE BOUNDARY LINES coming early next year shit is already fire. Yall gonna be suprised When I reveal the tracklisting and producers I worked wit on it.

Dec 29, 2002
JLMACN said:
yea....we gonna have to do some downsizing..haha

basically homie..its majority me, Dj Loon, and Ed...
but we got some Empire (Grant Rice, Panic, SG, Luna)
we got a couple solo or feature cuts from them..
and we workin on gettin some other Kansas City folks..

It is all mexicans...but dont let that fool ya..
i can speak for Loon and Ed..we spit that real life shit..

no fake shit..

stay tuned

dope ass cover
dont forget shadow is on it also
and 913 ent. is always bringin straight heat and reppin the 913
my boy jl goes off

KCMEX

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2005
Man i just picked up that South West Bound mag!
Man your boys J.CIN,LOON,BIG ED they be networkin dawg they bought then out a whole page to promote they shit! thats feddy hey do ya no where else to pick the south west bound mag up anywhere else in Kay-Cee?
i picked it up at 7th heaven but this is the first time i've ever seen this mag fo real i cant wait for Vol.Dos homie keep puttin it down from Kck 2 kcmo es nada!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
KCMEX said:
Man i just picked up that South West Bound mag!
Man your boys J.CIN,LOON,BIG ED they be networkin dawg they bought then out a whole page to promote they shit! thats feddy hey do ya no where else to pick the south west bound mag up anywhere else in Kay-Cee?
i picked it up at 7th heaven but this is the first time i've ever seen this mag fo real i cant wait for Vol.Dos homie keep puttin it down from Kck 2 kcmo es nada!

thank LAW for that Magazine gettin here..

good shit homie...LAW will be hitting every cd store he can to put that Mag in their spots..

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
yeah law u slippin hehehe, jk holmes....its all love...but yeah homie you can roll thru anytime this weekend and drop those off....i just got done painting my trim, and ceiling (@ 4:30am yes im slaving), all i gots to do know is paint the walls ill knock that ish out tommorrow.....and jl be ready this weekend dawg!!!

"LOOOOOOONED IN CHOOOOOOOOOPPED IT DOOOOOOOOONT STOOOOOOOOOOOP"- trademark bitch!! :)

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
That's what's up... And yall got mags coming, philthy and tutc were over on the ks side last night, hittin up stores ..... All my boys stay grinding.... Yadadimean.....

I love it