Midwest Designs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
anyone know a site...or store..
where i can buy a shirt reppin the Midwest??

Or can we get a contest or some shit goin on in here..wit folks makin a midwest design????

Im sayin...I see WestCoast shirt...Eastcoast...and now DownSouth..

but i wanna see some Midwest shirts..or hats..or somethin..

......let get a contest going..

Jul 29, 2005
i got a design that fits the midwest... if you want to see it... give me ring... 913.915.0794 . 913.271.0547 .

my name is travis.. for those of you who don't know.. i used to work at woo's.. i'll press the shirts up too... i just need some orders first... but i'll front most of it... let me know..i can go really detailed with the design, or i can leave it one color... but either way.

Jul 29, 2005
i am glad i can make people laugh... i am serious though.. for real... uploading it to the internet would not do it justice... and i have had this design since 99... i designed it originally for a tatoo to get before i moved to california to rep the midwest... but i didn't have the money to get it inked across my shoulder blades... it would've been like 600 $... but i am going to enter this contest i guess... so i guess you will see it as soon as i am reassured that it won't be stolen... peace

Dec 26, 2004
Its kinda funny, this past year Ive been thinkin bout something like this too. I hoping to do the same for the Northern Plains since from North Dakota, not much out this way but going to do something about that......so hope you guys do something too N good luck.

Oct 13, 2005
Anyone know where in the chicago land area or even on the net that has the button up jackets that say chicago on them i saw a dude wearing one that said Windy City .. looks just like the ones that say Dirty South across the chest .. cant find em anywhere i find ones that say chicago all the time but there referring to the bulls or a sports team .. these ones on the sleeve on a badge say city wear ltd. basically just reppin cities