Midwest Banner - Lets see some work for New Banner!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2004
I think that we need one. Something with Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Indiana and maybe some other staes rep'd.
Or just some simple "MIDWEST" symbol. Cause the midwest is very, very versatile.

Apr 25, 2002
There's got to be one, all the other regions have them.

Rather than try and include all 15 major cities in the Midwest, just go with a common theme. Something industrial, factories, old steel mills or some shit like the cover of that MCG'z album that b/c that's what the Midwest is to me, that's what all them Midwest cities have in common.

Feb 10, 2006
triple 3 said:
I think that we need one. Something with Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Indiana and maybe some other staes rep'd.
Or just some simple "MIDWEST" symbol. Cause the midwest is very, very versatile.

Cant rep the Mid without Wis.

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
i suck at photo shop but i know some of you peeps gotta have some skills . i think it should still have the new Siccness logo incorporated in it also just to give thanks the sicness staff for such a coo place for music and networkin .

Mar 24, 2006
should also have somethin to do with some railyard type shit, everything comes through here, and plus Chicago and Kansas City have tha largest railyards in tha country. old warehouses, abandoned houses, tall grass, etc. etc.

Apr 25, 2002
ArGenTin3 said:
should also have somethin to do with some railyard type shit, everything comes through here, and plus Chicago and Kansas City have tha largest railyards in tha country. old warehouses, abandoned houses, tall grass, etc. etc.
Yep it's got to be theoretical, something the entire Midwest has in common b/c this isn't the West Coast or the Northwest, there are too many major cities to include a landmark from each one.

Apr 25, 2002
konspiracy said:
nothin to fancy...gave it a shot
OUTSTANDING WORK MAN!

I love it. Too many big cities to have specific buildings and shit, it needs to be a broader theme, that's why I like how you just threw in some industrial wasteland imagery with the state outlines. Captures the Midwest perfectly, that's a great job.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
C-MOB said:
i know for a fact theres two people that come to this board that could make a dope ass banner... but i'm not gonna put em on the spot...

me too...
and i think we are talking about the same people..

but...

this has what has been submitted...and we are gonna roll with that if nothing else is submitted.

Good shit..mayne.. :classic:

Status
Not open for further replies.