Midwest Album Covers 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2003
mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:
^ mayn I was lookin to swoop that, is it tight? passed up a 5 dollar opportunity a week back...
that shit tight.....some laid back shit overall.....my only gripe is that the production had the same feel thru out the album.....

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
That Tuck cd is aight. Got a couple tracks produced y Da-Lo from Top Authority. I was a lil disappointed about it. There's some good songs on it tho. Young Capp is the better rapper of F.O.D. Can't believe Tuck dropped 3 solos and Capp aint drop none. And that Derrick Note cd is tight. Real smooth shit. "Ova Wit" is my fav song on there. Even tho Baby Drew is the most popular member, I think D-Note is the best rapper in Country Boy Clique.

Apr 8, 2004
^^^^^Look like Royce on some Latin King shit. He sho' throwin up they sign and he callin the album "Defending The Crown". But they don't ride under the 4-point crown. What he on? I know they know about LKN in the D, they right in between the Chi and NYC.

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
N.Ill-state said:
^^^^^Look like Royce on some Latin King shit. He sho' throwin up they sign and he callin the album "Defending The Crown". But they don't ride under the 4-point crown. What he on? I know they know about LKN in the D, they right in between the Chi and NYC.
Naw Royce aint no Latin King. He calls the mixtape series Defending The Crown because he calls himself the King Of Detroit.

Apr 8, 2004
^^^^^Yeah, I kinda figured he really wasn't but he sho lookin like one. Especially throwin up they sign like that. They got some blacks in they nation too. I know they familiar wit em' in the D. They got them Counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.