--MidniGHT WII Players...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
yes, i know, lol, lmao, rotflmao, etc...and yes, I AM talking about the wii-wii...

Aside from all the vertical tacos that will try to clown on me(i have children), i was looking for any other mature COD wii players...

High Ranker on the REFLEX leaderboards...

----------------
Lets see who the first ham sword is----

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
The thing I dont like bout Wii online is they give you a different number for each game as opposed to a gamertag

agreed...
With Blops, the wii is SUPPOSED to have most everything the other systems will...aside from Theater mode and killcam...I think we are even getting zombies...
sweet

I'll be supplying popcorn at the midnight release at my local gamestop...prizes, food, and the game trailer----should be coo like last year...

Ne one else doing the MIDN IGHT RELEASE for Blops on the wii-wii?

------------------

and on another note, we have a winner in the Vertical Taco sweepstakes!!...
and
the
winner
is.
PARK BOI!!!!...applause, applause...
Here is how he won---
-
-
-
Dear HOOP,

Park_Boi has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - --MidniGHT WII Players... - in the Video Game Zone forum of The Siccness Network.

This thread is located at:
http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=364397&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Fuck you

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
The Siccness Network

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I might pick a wii up in a couple of months. Probably will only get SSB Brawl & Mario Kart for MP. Not too many Wii threads on here so my bad for going OT on your thread.