MidEvil = Dinner and a Movuh?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I was just thinking about this today, but wasn't Midevil supposed to be a Movie Album originally after Loaded? Dinner and a Movie is like the never released MidEvil album, FINALLY.....and it was actually worth the wait!!!!! Amazing album.....

Apr 25, 2002
No....EBK4 is what happened when MidEvil went sour due to Lynch and BMR not being able to work together......Go read the original Loaded sleeve......MidEvil was next and I think it was supposed to be a movie album......

Feb 23, 2003
ALL OF YALL ARE WRONG LYNCH SAID IT HIMSELF EBK4 WAS A GONNA HAVE THE MOVIE/ALBUM THEME MIDEVIL WAS GONNA BE NEXT THEN LYNCH BY INCH.. BMR STOLE TRACKS AND TURNED MIDEVIL INTO THE VIRUS AND DICED IT UP INTO OTHER BULLSHIT PROJECTS...

Apr 25, 2007
I remember Loki saying that Midevil was recorded and is STILL unreleased. Lynch made it clear that Loaded was the last album he ever gave to Ced.

Apr 25, 2002
Heres the real from the old Siccness. EBK4 was spose to drop after loaded on a halloween. It was gonna be an album and movie that was gonna be Narrated by DE. That was the album that was spose to drop on BMR/Tommy Boy. Midevil was next. And yes alot of track from EBK4 and the song IM Like from the virus were midevil tracks.

So ebk4 contains midevil tracks, features ripped from other albums, and the song naked cheese was a loaded leftover.