MID TERMS SUCK........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2002
SCHOOL FUCKIN SUCKS!!! I have been taking full time classes in the fall and spring and some classes in summer too, I get no fuckin break. Speaking of midterms, I think I just aced my human sexuality class (whew) and I got a midterm commin up this Monday for managerial accounting and I plan on studying all day and night on Sunday. FUCK, SCHOOLS A BITCH.

Apr 25, 2002
Exam in Clinical Pharmacokinetics on Monday, and an exam in Pharmacotherapy on Friday. Some of the hardest shit I've ever done. I just can't fuckin' wait to get my PharmD degree on May 13, 2006......I really can't wait to get me first pay check as a pharmacist.........and YES, school does FUCKIN' SUCK....

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
yeah..I am glad I am not the only one...I aced my lab last tuesday and I have a midterm left this thursday for my lecture and I study nursing.

Apr 1, 2002
Cranky said:
Exam in Clinical Pharmacokinetics on Monday, and an exam in Pharmacotherapy on Friday. Some of the hardest shit I've ever done. I just can't fuckin' wait to get my PharmD degree on May 13, 2006......I really can't wait to get me first pay check as a pharmacist.........and YES, school does FUCKIN' SUCK....
How many years do ya gotta put in to get yourself a degree if ya wanna become a pharmacist? Let's say your at it full-time, 6 years?

Apr 25, 2002
Mean Mugg said:
How many years do ya gotta put in to get yourself a degree if ya wanna become a pharmacist? Let's say your at it full-time, 6 years?
It's a 6 year program to become a pharmacist. The degree is called Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD). I'm in the 5th year of it right now, so I can't fuckin' wait to get done.......You interested in becoming a pharmacist?

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I had em last week. I dont know why the fuck I need to take speech and business computers when Im majoring in fire science, cuz those are the ones I fucked up on

Apr 1, 2002
Cranky said:
It's a 6 year program to become a pharmacist. The degree is called Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD). I'm in the 5th year of it right now, so I can't fuckin' wait to get done.......You interested in becoming a pharmacist?
I wanted to in high school but I lost the thought of being a pharmacist while completing GE requirements. It's a lucrative job and doesn't seem to hard to do it. But one fuck up and your done. How much you payin to go? And is the degree available at CSU's?

siccwidit where ya transferring to? Don't tell me sonoma st.

Apr 25, 2002
XxSiCCWiDIt05xX said:
im interested in becomin a pharmacy technician.....im transferring next fall....what u know bout pharm tech?
Honestly, if you are thinking of being a pharmacy technician for a career, it really isn't that great because techs here in New Mexico top out at probably $15 an hour. I've heard of senior techs making close to $20 an hour but I'm not sure if it's true. If you are really interested in working in a pharmacy for a career, got get your Doctor of Pharmacy and get paid......pharmacists make around $80,000 - 100, 000 per year around here depending on where you work......and I know Cali probably pays more.....

Apr 25, 2002
Mean Mugg said:
I wanted to in high school but I lost the thought of being a pharmacist while completing GE requirements. It's a lucrative job and doesn't seem to hard to do it. But one fuck up and your done. How much you payin to go? And is the degree available at CSU's?
The schooling is HARD AS FUCK, and it stresses me the fuck out, but the pay at the end and the job security is what I keep in mind when I'm fuckin' stressin'.....My tuition right now is $3100 a semester (plus books) in pharmacy school and from what I've heard that's about the cheapest it gets for Pharmacy Schools. To give you an idea of how hard the curriculum is, when I got into the College of Pharmacy here at UNM, there were 85 people in my class. After one year we were down to 65 people because 20 people had failed out. Getting in is competitive as fuck too, when I applied I think there was like 400 applicants and only 85 accepted. This year I heard there will be around 1000 applicants and 85 accepted. It's becoming a REAL popular profession. I think if you are interested, DO IT. The pay is only going to go up in the next few years, so it's damn well worth it.....

Apr 25, 2002
Mean Mugg said:
I got a midterm commin up this Monday for managerial accounting and I plan on studying all day and night on Sunday. FUCK, SCHOOLS A BITCH.
man, i just finished that manangerial accounting last semester, shits no joke.......i got finance, along with other standard business classes this semester.....and im doing pretty good......i got about another 2 semesters after this one.....so im almost through.......so then ill have my business management degree from the school of business at stanislaus state university.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
I was going to go into pharmacy tech..but everyone that I talked to said that it wouldnt be a good idea.....so nursing was the ext best thing for me...I like chaleneges and this is one.

Apr 1, 2002
Cranky said:
The schooling is HARD AS FUCK, and it stresses me the fuck out, but the pay at the end and the job security is what I keep in mind when I'm fuckin' stressin'.....My tuition right now is $3100 a semester (plus books) in pharmacy school and from what I've heard that's about the cheapest it gets for Pharmacy Schools. To give you an idea of how hard the curriculum is, when I got into the College of Pharmacy here at UNM, there were 85 people in my class. After one year we were down to 65 people because 20 people had failed out. Getting in is competitive as fuck too, when I applied I think there was like 400 applicants and only 85 accepted. This year I heard there will be around 1000 applicants and 85 accepted. It's becoming a REAL popular profession. I think if you are interested, DO IT. The pay is only going to go up in the next few years, so it's damn well worth it.....
Dinnam, that's alotta loot 80K-100K startin off is a must! I wish I knew about this shit before, I'm already 1/2 way done with my business management degree so I don't wanna waste 2 1/2 years of school. In total, it'll take me 5 years to get a bus. management degree, and the pharmacy doctorate is only one year longer, I would of done that. $6200 don't sound bad at all for a year. There's alotta risk being a pharmacist, like the temptation of slangin vicodin to mafuckas whoo wee make some money outta that. But I'm sure you'll keep it all legit since you're gettin major loot. Yes I'm stressin my mafuckin ass off too like a mafucka on the daily.