Michael "Seven" Summers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
Correct.. to quote Kain..

Well, he produced Ready For The Meatwagon from the 50 MCs compilation, which had Tech as one of the performers which was circa '98,
If you wanted to know the first song he produced for Tech N9ne only he would know the answer to that.. it is one of the 8 tracks he produced on Everready: The Religion/Strange Music Library.. if I was to hazard a guess I would say Come Gangsta or Bout 'Ta Bubble.. only reason I would give that assumption is because Come Gangsta leaked a considerable time before Everready was released.. and Bout 'Ta Bubble because Tech N9ne would of definitely had a hand in geatting that beat produced, mentioning the Art of Noise - Beat Box track and how it inspired and blew him away when he first heard it.. I think he would of had the vision of using that type of beat for sometime.

ECF'NW.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
It wouldn't be Bout Ta Bubble, as it was one of the last ones done for Everready, if I recall. Thus, to speculate it would possibly be Come Gangsta as you say, or Sleeping Beauty as both were produced by him and were in that batch of leaked material for Everready.

However, those may be the first "released" ones, but I think the answer to the question may date back to the Midwestside days.

Seven said:
I worked with Tech when he was on MidwestSide and I was signed as a producer to MidwestSide back in 98-99.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
It wouldn't be Bout Ta Bubble, as it was one of the last ones done for Everready, if I recall. Thus, to speculate it would possibly be Come Gangsta as you say, or Sleeping Beauty as both were produced by him and were in that batch of leaked material for Everready.

However, those may be the first "released" ones, but I think the answer to the question may date back to the Midwestside days.

Seven said:
I worked with Tech when he was on MidwestSide and I was signed as a producer to MidwestSide back in 98-99.

Oct 6, 2008
Seven is working with Aftermath.. That's been confirmed before. I'm not sure if he's ghost producing for Detox but he has worked (or is still working) with the Doc.

As far as the first Seven track done with Tech.. It has to be something on "Everready".. I hit him on his myspace a year back and he said that "Welcome To The Midwest" was his favorite song that he did for Tech.. "Come Gangsta" was his second fav.. (I still have the messages to confirm this and that was before "KOD" of course..)

Also when I talked to him, he was charging $3000 a beat.
That's all I recall for now......

Edit: I posted this before I saw the last few posts.. I have NO idea what was the 1st jam he did for Tech.