Michael "Seven" Summers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2004
I heared that Seven wasn't producing with Strange Music anymore. I heard that Dr. Dre or someone at Interscope Records came and scooped him up. Can anyone confirm this? Maybe someone who is close to the situation. Thanks...+

*edit*

Here is the question of the day...What was Seven's first track to appear with Tech N9ne? What was the first track that he produced for Tech? I have no idea...so hopefully someone can shed some light on this one.

So, how much do you think he is getting paid to make Strange beats? What songs is he going to produce on Ollie Gates?

Aug 31, 2005
he produced 8 songs on Killer

Crybaby
Blackboy
Paint A Dark Picture
Hope For A Higher Power
Poisonous
The Sexorcist
Happy Ending
Last Words

and he had a lot of production on Word on the streetz and feature presentation

Nov 7, 2006
seven is prolly my favorite producer for tech. hopefully he gets back in touch with him if it did fall out cause i wanna hear some seven beats on KOD

Aug 27, 2004
http://www.myspace.com/seventracks

There, you can ask the man himself and see what he has to say.
Yeah I tried asking him that on his myspace...I'm sure you can see the comment...unless he didn't approve it.

I was in Chapman a couple of weeks ago...and my engineer said Seven still does shit in/around KC...cuz I had heard the same shit about how he went to L.A.
I bet he is @ Interscope...Damn, he produced the strongest tracks on Killer. If it weren't for Seven, Killer would have been...well, not as classic.

Aug 27, 2004
okay, Kain. but i would like the answer to my question, to be answered right now...or like...soon lol...so maybe someone else on this board has hearD any info? When was the last time Seven Logged into his Myspace? He might be busy producin' shit...like, for Interscope Records...?