MGS 4: Guns of the Patriots / 15 min Gameplay movie...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
lol its always been a 3rd person view....

and yes this video has been out for months

and yes I might be gettin a PS3 for this game because the MGS series is one of my all time favs

May 5, 2006
Wasn't it sometimes 3rd person view, but most of the time an over the top cinematic view?

the shit I remember was walking inside of buildings and the camera going in all kind of directions. The first MGS took me months to figure out. The shit confusing as fuck for me, It looks like they fixed it though.

This movie is hella old tho, maybe next time ill use the search.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
shit looks like a quality game

not sure why snake was grabbing the statues dick at the beginning but kojima always has some type of twisted humor

Apr 19, 2005
www.SacTownRadio.com
I have to say game graphics look top notch, but man it looks very menu driven to play...menu for switching cameo, menu for switching weapons, menu for switching to night vison, seems you have to go to a menu for just about everything....plus no destructiable enviornments...and I hope the enemy A.I. gets a little better..Snake rolls in a barrel and the enemy can't hear him or get alerted to him?? And how gay is it that he even has a barrel he can just pull out of thin air...this game is supposed to be so realistic I thought?
Humm from the game video this doesn't seem to be the system selling game that it's been hyped up to be....but then again the graphcis are dope as hell...so at least it looks pretty...but gameply seems to be lacking..

Splinter Cell series is a better Stealth Action game then MS4

Apr 8, 2005
splinter cell is always super disappointing i think, too repetitive and sluggish, i always thought medal gear solid would be sick as fuck without those stupid camera angles. they had some great ideas

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
..Snake rolls in a barrel and the enemy can't hear him or get alerted to him?? And how gay is it that he even has a barrel he can just pull out of thin air...this game is supposed to be so realistic I thought?
you have never played another metal gear game have you?

Apr 19, 2005
www.SacTownRadio.com
you have never played another metal gear game have you?
Yeah it's been a min since I played MSG...what I think it was the 1st MSG game on the PS2 was the last 1 I played...

I really not a fan of the Stealth Action titles...but I still think Splinter Cell is a better Stealth Action game then MSG.....gameplay just seem to be more on point for that type of game...

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Yeah it's been a min since I played MSG...what I think it was the 1st MSG game on the PS2 was the last 1 I played...

I really not a fan of the Stealth Action titles...but I still think Splinter Cell is a better Stealth Action game then MSG.....gameplay just seem to be more on point for that type of game...
just curious cause if you have played any of the mgs series you would know that realism isnt what they are going for. any boss fight would tell you that.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Dude, they're still fighting mech's(metal gears) and a guy with one hand that's soul has been combined with another and has a tremendous ability to bounce bullets off of walls and kill you before you realize the battle has begun. Yeah, realism is what they're going for this time around.