Mexican / Regional beliefs...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
This shit is interesting to me...

Like as a whitewashed Mexi some of the shit I was never exposed to.

For example Latinos believe if you go from hot to cold (ie. youre in a hot area and go into a cold area) you can get sick

Or even that your bones or face can permanently twist and never go back because the difference of hot and cold

What else...

If a girl has a baby she has to wear a sweatshirt/wifebeater or her titties will dry up of milk

Shit like Brujeria and ojos like you put a egg in a glass of water under your bed if someone is jealous of you? not really sure I gotta double check with my current girl but the shit just trips me out

Like theres people who believe shit that I never even understood or heard of

I wonder how much is just superstition / wives tales and what actually has something behind it

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
if you give a knife as a present it will cutoff the friendship

anything superstitious you hear on coast to coast radio... my brother law swears he sees shape shifters

Dec 23, 2008
This shit is interesting to me...

Like as a whitewashed Mexi some of the shit I was never exposed to.

For example Latinos believe if you go from hot to cold (ie. youre in a hot area and go into a cold area) you can get sick

Or even that your bones or face can permanently twist and never go back because the difference of hot and cold

What else...

If a girl has a baby she has to wear a sweatshirt/wifebeater or her titties will dry up of milk

Shit like Brujeria and ojos like you put a egg in a glass of water under your bed if someone is jealous of you? not really sure I gotta double check with my current girl but the shit just trips me out

Like theres people who believe shit that I never even understood or heard of

I wonder how much is just superstition / wives tales and what actually has something behind it

old bruja shit....my family is still into it sayin they are white brujerías....it makes no diffrence, its really all the same....

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
hit her in the head so she doesnt show bruises and save u a trip to the county

if shes on top during sex she wont get pregnant

pee on ur feet...pow! athletes foot gone!

7up cures anything...even gun shots

heater in car is on...sumbody opens window..."close that shit ur gonna get sick!"