Mexican People and the CHINK word

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2005
SMH @ YOU GUYS....

its 2007 and yall grown ass men still get a giggle out of racist slurs... and you guys complain about 15 n 16 year olds acting immature on here

this reminds me of in middle school where kids would play this game when we had a substitute teacher. Someone would say "PENIS" followed by another person gradually getting louder and louder until as loud as possible untill the first person got called to the office.. that was the loser. And kids would get a giggle out of hearing that word

but that was in 7th grade.. shame on you guys

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
MuneyHongry650 said:
SMH @ YOU GUYS....

its 2007 and yall grown ass men still get a giggle out of racist slurs... and you guys complain about 15 n 16 year olds acting immature on here

this reminds me of in middle school where kids would play this game when we had a substitute teacher. Someone would say "PENIS" followed by another person gradually getting louder and louder until as loud as possible untill the first person got called to the office.. that was the loser. And kids would get a giggle out of hearing that word

Yea I guess starting one thread on a serious topic thats been played over in here by the people that have visited this site daily for the last 5 years wasn't a good idea. Not that it's anybodys fault but mine, but maybe y'all should find somethin better to do.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
MuneyHongry650 said:
SMH @ YOU GUYS....

nah man, u aint gettin it...see its just JOKES man, lighten up, its just JOKES. ur sensitive, taking this so seriously. this a HILARIOUS thread.

Dec 11, 2005
^Nah, I understand its jokes, all im sayin is in my opinion, my sense of humor has matured to where I don't find that funny, but to each his own and I respect that u feel me

What im sayin is that shit is rediculous like I can say "Niggar" and people will get a few chuckles out of that. Im not sayin people are using racial slurs out of malice, but im saying the level of humor on the siccness is real childish. But again, to each his own..