Mexican Music Banda, Ranchera, Kumbias, Tex-Mex

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
thx r8r Nation mExIcaNox4. going to check out this Tucanes. If we can compile a list of like 10-20 new releases or 2008-2009 releases we can get together and make a nice comp of like 25 tracks. You guys down to do that? If we do this once a month it be dope!

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Here is a list of a few i looked up on iTunes that could be interesting. just dont know where to look,lol

El Chapo - Te Va A Gustar
Los Reileros Del Norte - Ven Y Dime
El Potro De Sinaloa - Dejame Vacio
Banda El Recodo - Que Bonito es Lo Bonito
AK-7 - Renaciendo
Los Pikadientes de Caborca- Vamonos Pal Rio
Intocable - 2c
Fidel Rueda - No Puedo Perdonarte
Dareyes De La Sierra - Corridazos Con Tuba Y Acordeon

Here is last years Banger. Its pretty tight. They went and took all those classics traditional tracks de Mexico and remade them Norteno style. Check it out…

1. El Rey
2. Rumbo Al Sur
3. El Hijo Del Pueblo
4. El Golpe Traidor
5. No Volveré
6. Mi Gusto Es
7. Sangre Caliente
8. Cien Años
9. Tu Recuerdo Y Yo
10. Sin Ti
11. No Me Amenaces
12. Tonta
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EPC0NOHM

Apr 19, 2005
Here is a list of a few i looked up on iTunes that could be interesting. just dont know where to look,lol

El Chapo - Te Va A Gustar
Los Reileros Del Norte - Ven Y Dime
El Potro De Sinaloa - Dejame Vacio
Banda El Recodo - Que Bonito es Lo Bonito
AK-7 - Renaciendo
Los Pikadientes de Caborca- Vamonos Pal Rio
Intocable - 2c
Fidel Rueda - No Puedo Perdonarte
Dareyes De La Sierra - Corridazos Con Tuba Y Acordeon
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EPC0NOHM
i have that Dareyes De La Sierra cd just tell me how to upload it.....i also have this band called Los Cuates De Sinaloa that some of you might like

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
sweet, you can zip the music files then go to www.zshare.net hit the "BROWSE" butto, sel;ect the zip file. then click on the agree to terms and upload it. It will give you links once its done uploading and you can email them to yourself or jusst copy and paste the links in here...thats it.