Mexican Music Banda, Ranchera, Kumbias, Tex-Mex

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Let me ask you guys this, do you like that Bukis, Temerarios, Marco antonio Solis style of music too?? Just got a bunch of it from my father-in-law along with some other stuff....

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
Los Bukis, YES. The Temeraries, NO. The singer of the Temeraries sounds like he's crying when he sings. Bronco is tight though, Los Yonics, etc. I don't like Los Caminantes for the same reason, dude sounds like he's crying! But that style of music is hella tight though, I just dont particularly like those two bands...

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Surprised not more love for some of the younger cats, like Lupillo Rivera and Adan Sanchez. I saw a couple mentions of them, but not much else. That's some good music to jam to, IMO.

Of course, with all the other classic Mexican music out there, it's hard to focus on just a couple names.

Anyways, keep up the good work guys; if I knew how to do this (Uploading, sharing, etc) I'd post some, too.

Nov 1, 2005
Lamberto Quintero said:
Los Bukis, YES. The Temeraries, NO. The singer of the Temeraries sounds like he's crying when he sings. Bronco is tight though, Los Yonics, etc. I don't like Los Caminantes for the same reason, dude sounds like he's crying! But that style of music is hella tight though, I just dont particularly like those two bands...
how bout them older groups like los pasteles verdes(peru),los angeles negros(chile) and los terricolas(venezuela)?they got sum classic jams.they werent mexican groups but theyre tight regardless..los yonics,thats the group with the lead singer thats handicapp and uses cruches..they stay about a block away from my tios pad in acapulco,their sons used to go to the same private school as my primos.
REdRUM said:
Anyways, keep up the good work guys; if I knew how to do this (Uploading, sharing, etc) I'd post some, too.
www.zshare.net

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
surgurliman said:
how bout them older groups like los pasteles verdes(peru),los angeles negros(chile) and los terricolas(venezuela)?they got sum classic jams.they werent mexican groups but theyre tight regardless..los yonics,thats the group with the lead singer thats handicapp and uses cruches..they stay about a block away from my tios pad in acapulco,their sons used to go to the same private school as my primos.
I like Los Angeles Negros, it's Germain y Los Angeles Negros right? Los Terricolas are hella tight too, I like Los Freddy's and Leo Dan too. Oh yeah and Los Solitarios, Los Muecas, Los Baron de Apodaca, Bronco, and more. There's a lot of tight conjuntos from those times...

Feb 13, 2006
Need your help siccness, I was out in TX visiting family and my cousin was bumpin this bad ass tejano cut, it would break down into like a lil john beat . Been tryin to get it, and my cousin couldn't remember what song it was, we was all lit. Thanks in advance.

Oh, also some cool ass jams, Los Tucanes - Mundo De Mi Amor
Los Tigres - Camelia La Tejana
Eddie Gonzales - Tu Tu Tu

Mar 25, 2006
jose alfredo Jimenez or vicenete fernanez los inquietos del norte las voves del rancho thewre a whole bunch of badd ass bands and singers just watch wit that jimienez or chente cause if you take some cazadores and the listen to that shit you might get dragged to your room all crying and shit

May 3, 2002
I grew up listening to local new mexico spanish music and there are some great artists out here like Al Hurricane (been at it for 50 years) and his son and brothers as well
http://www.alhurricane.com/

or the sparx (4 beautiful sisters) http://www.sparxonline.com/

blue ventures http://www.theblueventures.com/

i'll post up some audio maybe after I get home from work....the music always takes me back to being around the house or going for wood, graduations and weddings.....

Mar 25, 2006
yo homies who can help me out ?? im looking for some old school shit man i want some of the shit that will put you in tears maybe some guys like
jose alfredo Jimenez

pedro infante

also if yall need some shit let me know and il try to hook you up

May 3, 2002
Baby Gaby-Lo Mejor De

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W0RN8GTD

Peep track #8 that song is hilarious
"that girl is yer sister but yer mama don't know"
"your papa's not yer papa but yer papa don't know"

La Cumbia De San Antone
Tipi Tipi Tin
Me Voy Al Amanecer
Sombrita De Cocales
Tapame
Tita
Release Me
Pepito
Pepito Y Su???
Mexican Cowboy
El Bracero
La Nueva Moda
Rueditas De Amor
Bendito Soy En Tenerte Madrecita
Padrecito, Padrecito

KCMEX

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2005
EL CORRIDO DEL Chrysler 300
WHO'S CORRIDO IS THIS I CANT FIND THIS SHIT ANYWHERE IF ANYONE KNOW LET ME KNOW THANKS HOMIES -KCMEX