Mexican Authorities Capture Alleged Drug Kingpin Sergio Villarreal Barragan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
simply are government doesn't mind that shit poppin and neither does the mexican government, China effectively destroyed it's opium problem (Many chinese were hooked to that shit), and other governments have gotten rid of big problems and troublemakers as well. But Mexico is overtly corrupt, and America is covertly corrupt so the BS continues on.

May 31, 2006
CDG aint done just yet.

Alfredo beltran is about to be out of jail and regain control of CDG.

The cartels are still operating just not like they used to because its too hot right now,

The DEA/CIA is out there right now.

For people saying that sending U.S troops to mexico will help end the madness.
That will never happen, the only reason why mexico's gov doesnt catch any of this big time drugdealers its because they are under their payroll.

Mexico's militia got people just like el chapo,mz in their team with the same heart and love for what they do. they are just playing for a different team.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
^No, thanks. I don't think making 10 grand a week for 2 months is worth having my kids' ballsacks cut off and shoved down my wife's throat before she's gangraped by 25 dudes then set on fire and tossed in the street.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
^~~~~~UH.. NO. THEM NIGGAS AINT MEXICAN. THEY AINT COCAINE COWBOYS.

I was referring to the map and all the disputed areas, obviously they are fighting over it, and the hook says "its a drug war, yeah we warring out here". Not to mention all the red arrows indicating cocaine traffic. Didn't the term start in miami with the columbians? The song itself said nothing of mexico or messicans, although...

what a life them guys lead down there in mexico..
:ermm: