Metroid: Other M for Wii

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2006
So far, my most anticipated game for next year. Team Ninja and Nintendo together?? Thats almost like combining 2 of my favorite titles Ninja Gaiden and Metroid. That shit is bound to be a beast of a game.

May 9, 2002
So far, my most anticipated game for next year. Team Ninja and Nintendo together?? Thats almost like combining 2 of my favorite titles Ninja Gaiden and Metroid. That shit is bound to be a beast of a game.
So after watching the trailer, it is a 3rd person "slasher" game. I was trying to figure out what you meant by "2D 1st person", and i think that is what you were getting at, a 3rd person game.

Anyhow, that looks dope. Too bad i hate the Wii.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
It looks like an HD game.

It plays pretty good, although I don't really like the auto aim. I'm just past the first boss.

I think Samus just deciding not to use her powers is kinda weak story wise, but the rest of the story is alright. The Intro was awesome.

Aug 24, 2003
also a weird little thing, when my homie put the disc in it said his wii needed an update, he was pissed off because the internet was down at the time but it updated anyway. i think the update comes on the disc, if so, +points for wii for thinking ahead