Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 3, 2005
Kinda suprised yall havnt talked about this one yet. the most anticipated game on the ps3, if not all consoles, MGS4. Snake's old and dying, there is a war going on that he's stuck in the middle of, Raiden is a badass cyborg ninja, Liquid has taken over Ocelot's body, and there's no place to hide. Looks hot

Videos

Aug 8, 2003
ive always been a MGS fan.. only problem i have with the game is once u beat it, the only thing to do is to beat it again, and u can only do that so many times before it gets boring... but yeah

RAIDEN>Snake

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
metal gear has alot of replay value......ever tried collecting all the dogtags? or how about beating the game on "extreme" mode with the options of "game over" if you're spotted???

i still play msg2 from time to time(still tryin to collect all the dog tags, on Extreme mode), and i havn't even beat mgs3(i know i'm close to the end but i want to play the game how it was meant to be played, using camo as my primary tool for stealth and not being detected by the guards)

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
ZigZagBurna said:
metal gear has alot of replay value......ever tried collecting all the dogtags? or how about beating the game on "extreme" mode with the options of "game over" if you're spotted???

i still play msg2 from time to time(still tryin to collect all the dog tags, on Extreme mode), and i havn't even beat mgs3(i know i'm close to the end but i want to play the game how it was meant to be played, using camo as my primary tool for stealth and not being detected by the guards)

edit: damn i miss playing ps2......

May 1, 2003
ZigZagBurna said:

I beat em all, but never on the Extreme difficulty setting. Really difficult