Messy Marv x Mozzy - Chow Time Promo [BayAreaCompass]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
I haven't heard the tape, but that funny cadence Mess uses will get old fast imo...

...the one where he kinda sings "that ____. that_____, that____" (insert liquor or clothing brand/gang/hood name). Anyone know what I'm talking about? I tried to find an example but of course now that I'm calling it out, I can't

Last edited:
Props: dalycity650

hellatall1991

Sep 13, 2018
Considering how rushed this project likely is, it doesn't sound bad. Messy Marv is the Jason Voorhees of The Bay, you think he's dead, but somehow he keeps coming back. He's likely going to do some time behind the stunt he pulled in Vallejo, but it seems he's generally here to stay. Whether J-Diggs or anyone else in the Bay likes it or not. Mozzy is providing Mess with protection, that's for sure. The Crest is either going to take an L or there's going to be war between the Bay and Sac over it. This is going to be interesting to see.

Props: sjzilla

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I haven't heard the tape, but that funny cadence Mess uses will get old fast imo...

...the one where he kinda sings "that ____. that_____, that____" (insert liquor or clothing brand/gang/hood name). Anyone know what I'm talking about? I tried to find an example but of course now that I'm calling it out, I can't

2:38?

Props: Hood Rat Matt
Apr 10, 2006
Considering how rushed this project likely is, it doesn't sound bad. Messy Marv is the Jason Voorhees of The Bay, you think he's dead, but somehow he keeps coming back. He's likely going to do some time behind the stunt he pulled in Vallejo, but it seems he's generally here to stay. Whether J-Diggs or anyone else in the Bay likes it or not. Mozzy is providing Mess with protection, that's for sure. The Crest is either going to take an L or there's going to be war between the Bay and Sac over it. This is going to be interesting to see.
Like he protected his homie in that music video?

Klacker

Nov 16, 2018
Real shit about the Jason comment. Mess has and will forever have the talent. He needs to get around legit management