Messy Marv Signed Lavish D

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2013
A few days ago Lavish D announced that he has signed with Messy Marv.

By richboylavish
THE DEAL IS SEALED......U NIGGAZ BOUT TO REALY HATE ME FOR THIS ONE.....BANK'D UP ENT/SCALEN INC #FACTS

Messy Marv confirmed the signing yesterday.

Aye getcha popcorn. Banked up click. Click clack gang. #ScalenMuzikgrp "they telln hoes we got pralums.. Nigga so what". ".
3:04pm - 16 Dec 13

:paranoid:

Jun 5, 2004

Lol @ mess quoting his own songs on every tweet he makes...

This may hav been a good move for both of them tho, cuz mess really needed somebody to still ride with him, lately its been on some mess vs everybody n dey momma shit. And scaleen records will prolly actually help lav Rather than him signing to a bigger label and never releasing his album which wouldnt be good for him

Sep 5, 2013
Yea I figure they will both benefit from this one. Lavish D will get better beats, better features,and should gain more popularity from this. Messy has this up and coming talent who is hungry for success, maybe it will inspire Marv. At the very least Lavish has street cred, and the fact he on Philthys helmet don't hurt.

What I thought was funny is how Lavish shot a video in Hunters Point, that's Guce territory. Philthy says there's no bloods and crips in the bay which is part of his issue with Marv, but lately hangs with Guce even though he's from the bay and reps bloods. Guce made a song with Lavish D, but has some sort of issue with Marv. None of this makes any sense......

Props: BO$$ and BO$$
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I'm sure getting signed to a label that couldn't keep their web hosting payments up will work out great.

scalenllc.com
I remember a couple of years back the scalen site was down for like a month and messy said it was because it crashed the servers at comcast because there was way too much traffic.

Feb 8, 2006
ylavish d and philthy both seem like they pushing this music thing harder then most.hope they both get paid.I like both their music.I also think it might help mess get back to the level he was a couple years back.

Apr 25, 2002
i dont see how doing anything with messy ass marv could be a good look..unless he cash out upfront and its strictly bizness..than again i guess its possible that things are far from what they seem to be from the outside lookin in...wouldnt bet on it tho..than again..i aint a gambling man