Messy Marv on The 25 Worst Rapper Names of All Time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2008
408/916
I Saw this off yahoo & thot it was funny. He was number 4

"There's really no good way to spin this. If you're so messy that it can be considered your defining characteristic, is that really something to brag about? And if you're really committed to the whole alliteration thing, and using the awful name Marv as an anchor, can't you think of some better M words? Marvelous Marv? Masta' Marv? Magnificent Marv? You could even be hard and go with Murda Marv. Hell, be funny and use Starvin Marvin. Anything is better than what you've got now."

Oct 7, 2008
He used to be ok, but the 10,000 cds he has released since 2001 or so have been sloppy marv. but there are not too many rap names that are that great anyway. how many "mac" dudes or "lil" dudes are there anyway? people act like lemmings. 50 cent? eminem? these are millionares? t-pain? soljah boy? just call yourself your real name, you'll be more likeable. Unless your name is "calvin" or something. Then make up a name, doggy.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
my best homie don grew up wit mess, the call him messy cause he used to grad chains off muthafuckas, and put his folks in messy situations...real talk...showtime, knows what im talkin bout...he aint mess for no reason

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
thizztapher, is number 1 on the stupidest fuckin screenname.....bet you tell your homies to call you that shit too

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
my best homie don grew up wit mess, the call him messy cause he used to grad chains off muthafuckas, and put his folks in messy situations...real talk...showtime, knows what im talkin bout...he aint mess for no reason
um.....no...it was a garbage pail kid. lol

messy marvin

thats where he got it from

atleast thats what messy marv said on murder dog.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
you sure?...cause my patna says otherwise, i could give a fuck, just sayin he said it sounded better than dirty marv or jackin marv