MESSY MARV IZ A REAL BLOOD ( I FOUND OUT THE REAL BIDNIZ )

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
Gas One said:
there are no bloods and crips in frisco. eddy block, nor "the block surrounding that area" (wtf, since when is there gangs on divisadero or van ness?) is blood territory. this is san francisco, home of 700,000 victorian houses, not gang land.

the only time you could confuse there bieng bloods in SF is when people say "blood" which is just short for youngblood..or that nortenos wear red (49ers colors are red)

i'm just clearin that up for you as someone whos lived there...

if there ARE crips or bloods in sf they are slim to fucking none..everyones about getting paper..if there was so many blood sin SF youd be able to name one besides messy marv...
umm ther are blood and crip gangs in frisco get it right homie...van ness aint no turf so therfore no1 would bang on that block....

and i agreen wit southeast619......

Mar 15, 2005
damn jus shows you how much a mafucca can change up your own homies and city dont even know what you claimin.....

i dont care what JT says......Messy says Blood as in the BLOOD gang repeatedly in his songs now......he has talked about pirus and stones.....he has a song wit a rapper named DAMU called the 2ND LETTER.......he CLAIMS BLOOD!!!!!!

and there are setts of polynesian and asian crip n blood gangs in the bay.......

end of discussion

Aug 11, 2004
Mr.REE said:
^there isnt any real blood/crip sets in the bay but I heard Messy bangs blood on his own.

Same with A-Wax, that dude went to the pen and clicked up with Blood so that's what he claims.
awax actually got afiliated with elm street piru when he lived in tacoma..... he didnt do it in prison i read that on wikipedia haha