MESSY MARV IZ A REAL BLOOD ( I FOUND OUT THE REAL BIDNIZ )

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2005
KaizerSosae said:
Gangs...OK umm Maybe he met a few Cuny's in jail but SF's Big Block vs. West Mob, Nortenos vs. Scraps, tha Chinese cats vs. everybody, but bloods vs. crips...nope! U'd be better off sellin' that image in tha suburbs.
lol

Feb 7, 2006
san francisco does so have the color gang bang game. TL Tenderloin home to many refugees from the asian community, for example cambodians, many bang crip or blood there. Even to this day i know frisco cats who bang crip so shit is out there.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
yadadaboyz said:
san francisco does so have the color gang bang game. TL Tenderloin home to many refugees from the asian community, for example cambodians, many bang crip or blood there. Even to this day i know frisco cats who bang crip so shit is out there.
lol... they're talking about BLACK crip and blood sets... and that shit is non existant in san francisco

::

May 17, 2006
To say there's no bloods or crips in the bay is as false as saying Pac is alive. There are bloods and crips, it's just not as big as where they have whole blocks like they do in LA. Everything calmed down cause now everybody older and they know it's about makin paper.

JT BIGGA FIGGA

110% Independant
Nov 16, 2006
WWW.JTGETLOW.COM
FILLMOE NIGGAZ CALL EACH OTHER COUSINS AND SAY BLOOD WHEN YOU REALLY MAKING A STATEMENT LIKE "BLOOD...YOU SEE THIS NIGGA ON 26'S STUNTIN" "HE DID THAT" NOTHING MORE THAN THAT WE ALL HOOD NIGGAZ MANE NEVER HAVE ANY MY REAL CITY NIGGAZ EVER CLAIMED CRIPS OR BLOODS EXCEPT POTRERO HILL NIGGAZ (CRIPS) AND VELENCIA GARDENS (BLOODS) GUCE IS ORIGINALLY FROM THE GARDENS AND USE TO GO BY (BLOOD BOX AND HIS PARTNER READY ROCKS)

THEY BEEFED A FEW YEARS AND THAT SHIT DIED IN THE CITY (CRIPS AND BLOODS)

Apr 25, 2002
Defy said:
I don't even think I've ever seen red graffitti around fillmore, let alone someone with a red rag......lol @ the surrounding areas......so I guess there's hella gang activity on geary street? all them asian bloods.....riiiiiiiigggghhhhhttttttt
fillmoe you gotta read the sidewalks...
nuff said

who remembers this one "Deco D Soul Taker 800 Block YBG"

Dec 4, 2006
YOUNGMOE said:
what Fig said...
are there bloods and crips in SF though? YUP
they're cats who moved here from LA...
but there's no blood or crip sets

but Fig...remember Brookdale in Sunnydale had piru's too for a minute...but i think they was Samoans from Carson
it was mostly samoans and some blacks...i lived on leland by the visitacion playground...blythdale had pirus as well..they all used to hang out in the projects or they kicked up in the john mclaren hills ..there used to be some samoans on sawyer that were bloods..not pirus..but they all chilled together back in the days..

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
SETriv said:
Im from Dago and yeh Messy Marv is my favorite rapper from the bay, matter of fact if you want some real gangsta shit from messy pick up DIFFERENT SLANGUAGES ( big hollis who did all luni coleone albums did the production on this one ) but I be hearing messy say blood in shit alot and i was wondering what the bidniz was with that. So i called my folks who stay out in the bay, they fuck with yukmouth and san quinn alot but they cleared the shit up for me. Messy Marv is from Eddie Block in which the projects and block in that surrounding area is all bloods. My relli said messy a real nigga, he showed me this dvd called HOOD 2 HOOD and messy was really out there wit everybody on the block gettin, ya'll should check that out. But its blood and crips in Frisco.
HAHA WHO GIVES A SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!! what a waste of time

May 9, 2006
when you talkin polynesians then you talkin b's and c's in the bay, somoans and tongans bang it but it aint LA up here. i wouldnt say bloods and crips are non existant...that aint true...it just aint inforced so hard around here