MESSY MARV IZ A REAL BLOOD ( I FOUND OUT THE REAL BIDNIZ )

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
aint no body bangin in tha sco, eurie body on the block, its blue in the TLs i dunno who said it was red......back in the pink projects days tho bluhd and the geneva tower.....91-94....shit was different

Jun 2, 2005
The funniest thing about this thread, is Who Cares?
If Mess was a Crip would you not listen to his music?
Phuck a Crip and a Blood...that sh*t is played out...
Phuck bangin on each other, we need to bang on the system...

Apr 18, 2005
This is a classic...probly one of the best siccness threads of all time...

& yeah, there is definetly crips in the ZAE..... Dnt knw bout anywhere else thou.

Apr 25, 2002
southeast619ray said:
Who gives a fuck man? Just bump his shit and enjoy it. Thats why the rap game is so fucked up now. Niggas is more fasinated with the next nigga's personal life than they music.

REAL TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 6, 2006
" IZ messy marv a blood, is he a crip, same nigga that ask u that is he a biatch?"

I coulda swore marv used 2 say cuzzin all the time in his old shit tho, he just tryin to get in whre he fit in in since hes been fuckin wit guce, cuz them westmob niggaz be reppin red, since I could remember fillmoe ben reppin blu, not on no gangbang crip n blood shit tho

Aug 22, 2005
DFresh77 said:
it was mostly samoans and some blacks...i lived on leland by the visitacion playground...blythdale had pirus as well..they all used to hang out in the projects or they kicked up in the john mclaren hills ..there used to be some samoans on sawyer that were bloods..not pirus..but they all chilled together back in the days..
yeah samoans n tongans

Feb 5, 2005

LMAO @ "I FOUND OUT DA REAL BIDNESS..."

LIKE YA HOMIE IZ DA BOSS OF DA BAY OR SUM SHIT...

U NERDz B KILL'N ME WIT THIS SHIT !!

- GEEzUz

Dec 21, 2005
ERRYBODY FROM FRISCO THAT I ASKED SAID IT USED 2 B BLOODS N CRIPS N DAT SHIT WAS MINOR AS FUCK IDK WHY MESS IS JUST NOW DOIN DA SHIT LIKE ITS "DA BIDNESS" LOL

Jun 12, 2006
LIKE IT OR NOT THERES A SHIT LOAD OF GANG BANGERS IN EVERYPART OF CALI.
YA I KNOW ALOT OF AREAS STRICTLY STARTED BANG THEY BLOCKS AND SHIT.
BUT IN EVERYCITY THERE BLOODS, CRIPS,NORTES, AND SURS.

MESS IS A BLOOD.,SO WAT, YALL ACT LIKE BANGIN IS SO FRESH AND NEW. WHO GIVES A FUK.

LMAO AND HOOD TO HOOD IS LIKE 3 YEARS OLD! STEP YOUR BAY GAME UP!

GO BUY THAT NEW MESSY MARV SHIT. ITS HOT AS FUK AT LEAST %90 OF THE TIME..

Nov 26, 2006
SETriv said:
Im from Dago and yeh Messy Marv is my favorite rapper from the bay, matter of fact if you want some real gangsta shit from messy pick up DIFFERENT SLANGUAGES ( big hollis who did all luni coleone albums did the production on this one ) but I be hearing messy say blood in shit alot and i was wondering what the bidniz was with that. So i called my folks who stay out in the bay, they fuck with yukmouth and san quinn alot but they cleared the shit up for me. Messy Marv is from Eddie Block in which the projects and block in that surrounding area is all bloods. My relli said messy a real nigga, he showed me this dvd called HOOD 2 HOOD and messy was really out there wit everybody on the block gettin, ya'll should check that out. But its blood and crips in Frisco.
yo folks gave you bad information eddie block and the surrounding area's aren't bloods, we got turf's in the bay and eddie block which is fillmoe is a block. mess may have been embraced on some blood shit when he was in k.c. or something but fillmoe is not bloods nor is any area's in the bay area bloods or crips and i fucks with mitchy slick and i see them when they up here fucking with guce but the bay don't do that