messy marv album fire!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2002
Just heard the ablum shit is dope

might go out and buy it but ima have to give it a couple listens before i do. shit is hard ass fuck tho.....

Heres the tracklisting

Apr 25, 2002
never really was hella hyped on messy, i think the only album i had from him was still explosive....but shit, after disobayish, i am a huge fan, i dont see how this album will top disobayish, but from the reviews so far, it looks like theres a chance, i just ordered mine from rapbay that comes with the dvd......im gonna download it right now so i dont gotta wait the 2-5 business days before it gets here

May 13, 2002
greedygreg209 said:
never really was hella hyped on messy, i think the only album i had from him was still explosive....but shit, after disobayish, i am a huge fan, i dont see how this album will top disobayish, but from the reviews so far, it looks like theres a chance, i just ordered mine from rapbay that comes with the dvd......im gonna download it right now so i dont gotta wait the 2-5 business days before it gets here
it tops disobayish by far in my opinion.

westcoast pi - i had the same opinions about different slanguages and disobayish. i was expecting better when disobayish came out. i thought it was alright in my opinion. and i wasn't really feeling different slanguages.

but with this one, the album is tight. production is siiiiiiiiick and messy comes hard lyrically as usual.

2 TO THE NECK!
2 TO THE NECK!

dhurt

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
man i dont know bout these other cats but i dont bootlegg shit i dont already got...do i need to post receipts in this bitch??? damn!