messy marv album fire!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Santa Rosa
got a chance to listen to it and im feelin that song with the clovers geez (lil flip click) that is hot and i bet ya cellski probably had something to do with this song coming to gether cause he signed to flips lable....all in all the album is good so pick it up

Aug 2, 2002
This Messy is hella dope. That song with Yuk and 40 is my favorite one on there "We can fuck but im not gonna eat it".
On track 13 mess and guce talkin shit bout g-unit, messy said " stop askin me whats goin on wit yuk and game, this aint the siccness.net we dont internet bang".

NEMO

SICCNESS MOGUL
Jan 5, 2003
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
The_DuDe said:
This Messy is hella dope. That song with Yuk and 40 is my favorite one on there "We can fuck but im not gonna eat it".
On track 13 mess and guce talkin shit bout g-unit, messy said " stop askin me whats goin on wit yuk and game, this aint the siccness.net we dont internet bang".
"SICCNESS.NET", IM FEELING THAT.. GET EM MESS!

Apr 25, 2002
LiL Nando said:
got a chance to listen to it and im feelin that song with the clovers geez (lil flip click) that is hot and i bet ya cellski probably had something to do with this song coming to gether cause he signed to flips lable....all in all the album is good so pick it up

where on the net is it? someone post a link to hear snippets..........