mEsSy MaRv AiN't FrOm FiLlMoE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
DUDE NEEDS TO STOP CLAIMING THE HOOD! HE DIDNT START HANGING OUT THERE UNTIL HE WAS LIKE 19 OR 20 AFTER HIGH SCHOOL. DUDE IS FROM CONCORD OR PITTSBURG ONE OF THE TWO. NOT FRI$CO. HE ONLY GOT EMBRACED BECAUSE OF QUINN. KNOW YOUR FILLMOE FACTS. DONT PUT HIM ON US. HE AINT FROM HERE.

IM FROM WILLOW STREET BORN AND RAISED. EDDY IS LITERALLY ONE BLOCK OVER. TALK TO ANYONE AROUND HERE THATS BEEN HERE. MESSY MARV DIDNT SHOW UP TILL HE WAS ALREADY GROWN.

HE A 925 NIGGA PRETENDING.
First and foremost let me say this: I don't have any affiliation with either side.

From where I'm standing, and what I've witnessed over the years, Messy Marv has been a staple in the bay area rap scene, specifically in San Francisco, CA.
I understand that some might be upset at the way Messy Marv has been acting lately, and his last 7 years have been rocky/controversial at best.
From the 90's on up, we have seen Messy Marv rep Fillmore hard in print, in film, and on CD. Nobody seemed to have a problem with it.
There was a time where you couldn't pick up a San Francisco/Bay Area CD and not see Messy Marv as a feature, group member, or co-starring/presenting a project. Everybody ate off of that.

To my understanding, Messy Situationz (Messy Marvs Debut album) was pushed by Fillmoe cats. Jt The Bigga Figga released an album called "Fillmoe Hardheads" and "Bay Area Bosses vol 1 & 2". Guess who was on the cover? Messy Marv. I'm sure everybody gets the point.

I think we have seen this type of scenario in other situations where people will go to great lengths to discredit others ("Snoop ain't from here, he aint a crip".. "Dre ain't from Compton".."Daz ain't from Long Beach".. Blah blah. The fact remains, You can't erase history!
Everybody was affiliated with this cat at some point or another, and everybody was bumping his music at some point.

If you see your people struggling, or going down the wrong track, You Try To Help Them, Not Tear Them Down..

Try to understand a situation, and give your perspective on it to try and help that particular person, opposed to attacking them.

The internet folks, and suckas in the streets like to add fuel to the fire. This is entertainment to them like WWF/WWE. The sad thing is, people get hurt behind nonsense, and families suffer.

I don't care where this guy was born or what area code he moved from. The Fact Remain's: He Was Once Embraced By The Masses as a "Fillmoe SF Representative", by fans, artists (including so-called "solid street dudes"). So, in 2018 (23 years later), everybody wants to allegedly expose and discredit someone they were once a fan of or collaborated with.

If I run with a fake dude, co-sign him, do business with him, take photos with him, etc etc.. Only to discredit him and say how fake he is, then how does that make me look like? or my judgment of character? Not so good..

In this game, people will build you up, only to tear you down. I'm sure glad I have a job I thoroughly enjoy, so I don't have to depend on making money solely from the music scene which is a headache and full of nonsense in 2018.

I mean no disrespect to anyone, but lets step back a bit and truly look at the picture.

I wish everyone a blessed and productive day. And regardless of what Messy Marv's current situation is looking like, I wish that brother the best today, and in the future.

- Ispeakthetruth

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
First and foremost let me say this: I don't have any affiliation with either side.

From where I'm standing, and what I've witnessed over the years, Messy Marv has been a staple in the bay area rap scene, specifically in San Francisco, CA.
I understand that some might be upset at the way Messy Marv has been acting lately, and his last 7 years have been rocky/controversial at best.
From the 90's on up, we have seen Messy Marv rep Fillmore hard in print, in film, and on CD. Nobody seemed to have a problem with it.
There was a time where you couldn't pick up a San Francisco/Bay Area CD and not see Messy Marv as a feature, group member, or co-starring/presenting a project. Everybody ate off of that.

To my understanding, Messy Situationz (Messy Marvs Debut album) was pushed by Fillmoe cats. Jt The Bigga Figga released an album called "Fillmoe Hardheads" and "Bay Area Bosses vol 1 & 2". Guess who was on the cover? Messy Marv. I'm sure everybody gets the point.

I think we have seen this type of scenario in other situations where people will go to great lengths to discredit others ("Snoop ain't from here, he aint a crip".. "Dre ain't from Compton".."Daz ain't from Long Beach".. Blah blah. The fact remains, You can't erase history!
Everybody was affiliated with this cat at some point or another, and everybody was bumping his music at some point.

If you see your people struggling, or going down the wrong track, You Try To Help Them, Not Tear Them Down..

Try to understand a situation, and give your perspective on it to try and help that particular person, opposed to attacking them.

The internet folks, and suckas in the streets like to add fuel to the fire. This is entertainment to them like WWF/WWE. The sad thing is, people get hurt behind nonsense, and families suffer.

I don't care where this guy was born or what area code he moved from. The Fact Remain's: He Was Once Embraced By The Masses as a "Fillmoe SF Representative", by fans, artists (including so-called "solid street dudes"). So, in 2018 (23 years later), everybody wants to allegedly expose and discredit someone they were once a fan of or collaborated with.

If I run with a fake dude, co-sign him, do business with him, take photos with him, etc etc.. Only to discredit him and say how fake he is, then how does that make me look like? or my judgment of character? Not so good..

In this game, people will build you up, only to tear you down. I'm sure glad I have a job I thoroughly enjoy, so I don't have to depend on making money solely from the music scene which is a headache and full of nonsense in 2018.

I mean no disrespect to anyone, but lets step back a bit and truly look at the picture.

I wish everyone a blessed and productive day. And regardless of what Messy Marv's current situation is looking like, I wish that brother the best today, and in the future.

- Ispeakthetruth

this is the realest shit i never wrote....

Mar 17, 2006
for one, youre not from eddy. eddy ogs who are dead or in jail know him
Shit man...How's wish, flesh, bizzy and Krazy and them doing? You'll need to drop another album. You was always my favorite member. I been telling people for years mezzie bone was the back bone (no pun intended) of the group.

Nov 28, 2018
DUDE NEEDS TO STOP CLAIMING THE HOOD! HE DIDNT START HANGING OUT THERE UNTIL HE WAS LIKE 19 OR 20 AFTER HIGH SCHOOL. DUDE IS FROM CONCORD OR PITTSBURG ONE OF THE TWO. NOT FRI$CO. HE ONLY GOT EMBRACED BECAUSE OF QUINN. KNOW YOUR FILLMOE FACTS. DONT PUT HIM ON US. HE AINT FROM HERE.

IM FROM WILLOW STREET BORN AND RAISED. EDDY IS LITERALLY ONE BLOCK OVER. TALK TO ANYONE AROUND HERE THATS BEEN HERE. MESSY MARV DIDNT SHOW UP TILL HE WAS ALREADY GROWN.

HE A 925 NIGGA PRETENDING.

You would be surprised at the amount of rappers claiming a turf they are NOT from. Probably your favorite rapper actually. Ive either lived in or had a close homie live in just about every grimey area in the bay and sac. Its pretty easy to claim the hood and nobody would question it. Just lettin you know. No hard feelings here brothers i got much love for the few folks that keep this site alive. Been a member since the beginning