mEsSy MaRv AiN't FrOm FiLlMoE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2018
DUDE NEEDS TO STOP CLAIMING THE HOOD! HE DIDNT START HANGING OUT THERE UNTIL HE WAS LIKE 19 OR 20 AFTER HIGH SCHOOL. DUDE IS FROM CONCORD OR PITTSBURG ONE OF THE TWO. NOT FRI$CO. HE ONLY GOT EMBRACED BECAUSE OF QUINN. KNOW YOUR FILLMOE FACTS. DONT PUT HIM ON US. HE AINT FROM HERE.

IM FROM WILLOW STREET BORN AND RAISED. EDDY IS LITERALLY ONE BLOCK OVER. TALK TO ANYONE AROUND HERE THATS BEEN HERE. MESSY MARV DIDNT SHOW UP TILL HE WAS ALREADY GROWN.

HE A 925 NIGGA PRETENDING.

Nov 16, 2005
DUDE NEEDS TO STOP CLAIMING THE HOOD! HE DIDNT START HANGING OUT THERE UNTIL HE WAS LIKE 19 OR 20 AFTER HIGH SCHOOL. DUDE IS FROM CONCORD OR PITTSBURG ONE OF THE TWO. NOT FRI$CO. HE ONLY GOT EMBRACED BECAUSE OF QUINN. KNOW YOUR FILLMOE FACTS. DONT PUT HIM ON US. HE AINT FROM HERE.

IM FROM WILLOW STREET BORN AND RAISED. EDDY IS LITERALLY ONE BLOCK OVER. TALK TO ANYONE AROUND HERE THATS BEEN HERE. MESSY MARV DIDNT SHOW UP TILL HE WAS ALREADY GROWN.

You aint from Filmore go wipe your pussy

Props: BIG CHUNK
Dec 3, 2006

Facts! I’m from West Pittsburg. Mess was raised by his grandma who lived off of Kevin Dr. in West pitt right off of willow pass road.

Props: Face-Me

njv23$

Oct 3, 2018
Yeah that time he got packed out in shore acres for pullin a knock move....or like when he slid thru the city park at the bbq but wouldn’t get out his car

May 2, 2018
What does it matter? Who gives a fuck where he spent his youth years? Theres pics of mess in fillmoe with all the vets when he was 17-18 years old so this arguement is irrelevant. I moved around alot as a kid and I still rep the sco. Fillmoe doesnt even exist anymore so it's especially irrelevant now. It's been fully gentrified theres nothung but techies and hipsters there.

Props: dalycity650

hellatall1991

Sep 13, 2018
Fillmoe doesnt even exist anymore so it's especially irrelevant now. It's been fully gentrified theres nothung but techies and hipsters there.
That's not entirely true. There's still a large concentration of public housing in FIllmore and entire Western Addition. There's still activity there, it's just happening around people with money. Same could be said for the Mission District. People act like San Francisco is completely gentrified, it isn't. Bayview/Hunter's Point is still grimy, just not as much as before. Excelsior is still grimy, Oceanview is still hood, Visitacion Valley/Sunnydale is just as bad as it ever was. Tower side is still hood. Tenderloin is still a fully functional red light district/open air insane asylum. The only neighborhoods that you can say has completely lost its "hoodness" is Potrero Hill and North Beach. Those two areas are completely changed, but the rest of the City still has a fair amount of poverty. Same could be said for East Palo Alto. These people have owned their homes for years, we act as if they bought or started their lease under current market conditions, and those conditions are irrelevant if you're on section 8.

May 2, 2018
That's not entirely true. There's still a large concentration of public housing in FIllmore and entire Western Addition. There's still activity there, it's just happening around people with money. Same could be said for the Mission District. People act like San Francisco is completely gentrified, it isn't. Bayview/Hunter's Point is still grimy, just not as much as before. Excelsior is still grimy, Oceanview is still hood, Visitacion Valley/Sunnydale is just as bad as it ever was. Tower side is still hood. Tenderloin is still a fully functional red light district/open air insane asylum. The only neighborhoods that you can say has completely lost its "hoodness" is Potrero Hill and North Beach. Those two areas are completely changed, but the rest of the City still has a fair amount of poverty. Same could be said for East Palo Alto. These people have owned their homes for years, we act as if they bought or started their lease under current market conditions, and those conditions are irrelevant if you're on section 8.
While some of that is very true, HP is half boarded up and evacuated and half torn town and million dollar condos built in its place. I drove through HP last month and there is only a small section at the very end still occupied by hood niggas. Itll be completely gone soon. Sunnydale is practically not even Frisco its across from the cow palace that's damn near daly city it's barely within city limits. You dont gotta worry about that for now because the rest of SF is where the prime real estate is. Fillmoe has 2 apartment buildings that's still hood and not really because I see rich white folks and asians walking through there with they pugs and babies . When I say it ain't fillmoe no more it's not.

hellatall1991

Sep 13, 2018
While some of that is very true, HP is half boarded up and evacuated and half torn town and million dollar condos built in its place. I drove through HP last month and there is only a small section at the very end still occupied by hood niggas. Itll be completely gone soon. Sunnydale is practically not even Frisco its across from the cow palace that's damn near daly city it's barely within city limits. You dont gotta worry about that for now because the rest of SF is where the prime real estate is. Fillmoe has 2 apartment buildings that's still hood and not really because I see rich white folks and asians walking through there with they pugs and babies . When I say it ain't fillmoe no more it's not.
I can see what you're saying, but Fillmore has always had been a mix. It's so close to downtown and other tourist attractions, like the Painted Ladies from Full House are 6 blocks from the KO projects.