Messy has an audio on san quinn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 7, 2008
its like some high school girl gossip. theyre both wrong for telling on each other or ap9 or anybody else for that matter. mind your own business. everybody mentioned in this he said stuff are people who have not made any music i have liked for years now, so i guess they have time to hate on each other. dj fresh really tried to make the messy marv tonite show a good one, and he almost did, he had incredible production on a few of those songs. but messy marv sounds all mushmouth sedated on it. messy marv is a fountain of b.s. just like any cokehead "fresh you ever count 200,000 in cash?" blah blah

Aug 6, 2008
Feb 24, 2006
everyone who raps in away snitches if its up to siccness.net standardes aint nobody rappin in codes they puttin they own business out there , no one cryen about ap9 droppin death to a fat cat . or j diggs droppin diggs dance , or miami gettin at rich the factor , nobody did shit bout it , chop allready got the time let him do his time and u do u ,cause he be glad to switch places wit anyone of u who wanna take credit.an quinn aint no snitch yall got the game twisted

Oct 20, 2009
YO HOMEWRECKA...if you and mess aint cool then why is the nigga featured on two songs on your new album?????? i mean either you eatin off of him....or in your heart thats still yo homey!!!!!! the people wanna know....st8 up.....i heard the pushin the bay interview...you really didnt diss mess....you just basically said it seems like he forgot where he came from....so if thats the case why not reach out to him and holla like real homeys do????
MESS IS MY HOMIE BUT HE CALLED ME AN TOLD ME TO TALK ON A SONG. AN I SAID WAT U TALKING BOUT AN HE SAID QUINN MOMMA HIS DEAD DADDY SISTER AN SO OWN.AN I SAID FUCK NALL AN HE SAID FUCK YOU AN THAT NIGGA AN HUNG UP ASK HIM HE WILL TELL YOU. MY BAD HE DONT TALK HE JUST THROW SHOTS ON CDS WOW THATS NOT REAL NIGGA SHIT ASK AROUND HOMEWRECKA A FAIR NIGGA BUT HE CALLED ME A BITCH BUT NO MF WELL HE WANT SAY IT 2 WRECK FACE. CHUUCH

Aug 5, 2009
ratting is talking to the police or any type of authorities, that could land someone in prison due to street activity

talking to human being people that you know ain't the authorities in private circumstances that won't get nobody in trouble isn't ratting

and i'm sure thats one of the reasons ap.9 isn't that mad at quinn or hasen't called quinn a rat, because i don't listen to authentic rats music neither

and i check for messy's music too, everyone knows he got put on to that blood shit in the pen, in prison, but i understand where frisco niggas are coming from considering theirs no b-dog's or locs in san franscisco, i can see both sides of the coin

i check for quinn & messy's music, i hope they do squash it, from a fan's perpective, bloods thicker than water dawg, all day, everyday, true story

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
the funniest part is yall are (not everyone, much love to the smart people) really tryna CSI a song

yall playin detective is about equal to a nigga accusing someone of somethin...you callin that a snitch and you doin a cops work in the thread...

nigga coulda just threw yall for a loop on purpose and you bit the hook

aint sayin thats what mess did but what im sayin is if a nigga aint locked up, obviously theres not much fact to it. trust me the cops are gonna be on solving that mystery before you are

its just a song, yall know that tho
dont trip off of it unless you know mess and u be ridin in cars with him or ap or quinn and in that case youd know the real anyway

i tripped off the line "FOI hatin on me cuz im fuckin with bacon" i just took that wrong but thats kinda what i mean, niggas be lookin into shit too much kinda....but its weak hed have ANYONES name like that...

but real shit is, if messy marv started posting RIGHT NOW alot of yalls whole posts would change the fuck up 100%

and dont forget phone calls are often edited, punched in,punched out, and parts of conversations excluded...

but honestly i dont give a fuck either way. its not my life

what if mess didnt even do coke and hop like that and hes saying it to get dopeheads and dopeboys fuckin with his shit? marketing works weird. im sure he do fuck with it im just sayin things aint always what it looks like on a song

im high and rantin tho, thats just how i see it im sure im wrong
i fed into the hus and wax thread the same way until i stepped back and realized that the shit aint really somethin to be tryna figure out...atleast not for me...not involved

that nigga is hella accessable on twitter and talks to everyone, id say get a twitter account and ask mess yourself....see what he says...the nigga has responded to me any time i hit em

Dec 6, 2005
what i dont get iz when Mess got out of Rita he was bangin dat Blood shit N was still doin muzik with every1 in da bay/frisco N every1 seemed koo wit it den all of a sudden foo'z aint fuckin wit him no more sumthin dnt add up but IMO i think foo'z r just jealous of Mess cuz everywhere i go muthafuckerz iz slappin his shit

EROC

Sicc OG
Jan 9, 2009
what i dont get iz when Mess got out of Rita he was bangin dat Blood shit N was still doin muzik with every1 in da bay/frisco N every1 seemed koo wit it den all of a sudden foo'z aint fuckin wit him no more sumthin dnt add up but IMO i think foo'z r just jealous of Mess cuz everywhere i go muthafuckerz iz slappin his shit
I agree! its got to be more to it than mess bein a blood. If that were the only thing why aint folks given guce the same treatment. Did you see the cover to the infrastructure?? lol

Jul 25, 2007
I agree! its got to be more to it than mess bein a blood. If that were the only thing why aint folks given guce the same treatment. Did you see the cover to the infrastructure?? lol
yea man it has to be something deeper than that, that we dont know and these cats like Mr. William "exposing" mess on the internet to try and get his fans to turn on him to hurt mess pockets.