Messy has an audio on san quinn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

kon/AOV

🔫☠️🎃VALLEJO VET🎃🔫☠️
Aug 20, 2006
EAST VALLEJO 707
www.facebook.com
sumthyin long the lines of " mac minister didnt kill em n hes in jail, ap.9 did that shit then i think he sayd the mob figaz is real but ap9 is a suckah fuk the nigga" i think sumthin like that? idk im startin to think quinn is a buster w all this shit comin out. but then again idk the whole real story n prob never will. shits startin to look crazy though

Oct 20, 2009
Mess n Quinn needa leave Ap outta this shit.....how u gonna involve a 3rd party and dry snitch on a nigga?
ITS ONLY 2 TYPE OF PEOPLE WHO RECORD COVERSATIONS EITHER YOUR DOING A INTERVIEW OR YOUR THE POLICE. LOL SO YOU BE THE JUDGE NIGGAS AINT CREDIBLE ON THESE STREETS SO THEY TRY 2 DIS CREDIT THE NEXT NIGGA. SNITCHES TALK 2 POLICE. NIGGAS IN THE STRRETS NO THE REAL TUNE IN 2 SMOKE ALOT RADIO MONDAY NIGHT AN LISTEN 2 QUINN HOMEWRECKA YOUNG BOO AN SILO STRAIGHT FROM SOLANO STATE PRISON. THIS INTERNET IS FULL OF LIL KIDS RIDING FAKE RAPPERS DICK. 4 THE RECORD THIS HOMEWRECKA DO YO HOMEWORK THE REAL CLICK CLACK GANG

kon/AOV

🔫☠️🎃VALLEJO VET🎃🔫☠️
Aug 20, 2006
EAST VALLEJO 707
www.facebook.com
honestly, it odnt matter to me (music wise) whos more hood then who. i'd rather listen to mess then listen to sum1 else who is really bout theyre shit but cant even come close to him music wise. u gotta remember most the people out there r jus entertainers. jus like a comedian or a actor, n thats what most of em r is actors. listen to what u want not what people tell u is coo or cause sum1 says there fave or blah blah blah