Messy going at Philthy Rich

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
You know whatd be a hella good diss if you had beef with another rapper? To find the bitch with the tattoo of that rapper and get with her and do something funny like sharpie in "<is a big fag" next to their name

Or like for instance if A-wax wanted to diss Yukmouth again, he could just find Tia Sweets and like paint a big pyrex cup over her regime dragon

TEEKO

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2014
he is the master of promoting himself and pushing his product, imagine if he had talent at rap, compare him to dudes in his own camp, like shady nate, or ronald mack, they spit flames, but dont got the push he does, he is a master promoter.
Shady got bars but LOLLLLLLLLLL @ Ronald "can't even release his own album in 5 years" Mack having bars......

Mayback got MAD bars for someone on that camp that hasn't dropped shit in years.

Ronaldo sound like a retarded Dracula..... (no hate) but (yes hate) on his lyrical skills.

Jul 6, 2002
$o. $an Fran
Mess literally hasnt been a decent rapper since the 90's, never understood how people could listen to his ABC rapping ass in the 2000's. Hes been a joke for quite some time and Quinn basically destroyed him for the blood thing and JT/Short finished the job yet people were on his nuts way to hard not to long ago on this site. Dont ever even put him in the same sentence with 40.

Also Philthy has never been anything really, at least Mess was popular at one point. Philthy has always been Stalins left nut basically living off Stalins local fame/success whatever you want to call it. He never could rap for shit and was always way to arrogant but im guessing he is like that cuz he feels like a made dude cuz of being from a dangerous hood.
Trippin. Disobayish was 04. Bandannas Tattoos and Tounge rings was 05. That Quinn and Mess was 06...... I dont know what he doing now but he was putting out heat for a while.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Shady got bars but LOLLLLLLLLLL @ Ronald "can't even release his own album in 5 years" Mack having bars......

Mayback got MAD bars for someone on that camp that hasn't dropped shit in years.

Ronaldo sound like a retarded Dracula..... (no hate) but (yes hate) on his lyrical skills.
did mayback get locked up or did he get dropped from the livewire? D @DeepEastBeast or whoever might know

Jan 18, 2006
Trippin. Disobayish was 04. Bandannas Tattoos and Tounge rings was 05. That Quinn and Mess was 06...... I dont know what he doing now but he was putting out heat for a while.
That Quinn and Mess was the best out the 3 and that was a disappointment. At that particular time period only Mess's wack ass could have brought down the quality music Quinn was putting out. I remember all the hype for Disobayish, i played it once straight to the recycle bin. Bandannas had like 2 or 3 good songs but other then that it was pretty weak. It just shows how much people are willing to accept anything just cuz they like certain artists so much and with Mess theres really nothing to like about him thats why its so laughable.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Da bidness 1 and 2
Neighborhood supastar 3
Thizz city
the explosive modes
Blow albums
hustlas motivation

All solid, i still slap a lot of them.
Really don't care for him being on dope and falling off. His older shit still goes. And if I like a song Ima play it.

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
LOL mess is an idiot

I heard you had a real bad accident about a year and a half ago. What happened?
I broke both my legs. What happened was I was outa town and I was in a hotel room. All I can say is &#8220;Just say no to drugs!&#8221; I was real high and shit was goin on and I had to jump out of a five story window.
You jumped five stories down? What was below?
Concrete.
When you fell did you go unconscious?
Hell no. I fell and people outside started screamin and shit. Whatever was goin on in the hotel room had stopped goin on. A helicopter had to come get me. I almost died. I lost so much blood and I broke both of my legs.
They were badly broken?
My bones were stickin outa my fuckin leg. After that accident I was in a wheelchair for like eight months.
You would say the drugs influenced you to do that?
Yep. It was just a bad situation. It was either the window or something else. I chose the window.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Still Explosive
Turf Polotics
Disobayish

Are all dope albums but i can barley listen to any of Mess's music after what he's done these last couple of years.....His actions don't fit the music he put out. Mess's raps are solid, but when he's dissing every bay artist , catching beat downs in reno, rambling about irrelevant shit on twitter, having most everyone from his neighborhood diss him...forget his music....

Jan 18, 2006
Theres a reason ive always said Mess is one of the most overrated artists on this site. Ive heard a lot of his fans say he has no solid solo albums, that they all have a few good songs and thats it. Disobayish is absolute trash, i stand by that

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2002
$o. $an Fran
Theres a reason ive always said Mess is one of the most overrated artists on this site. Ive heard a lot of his fans say he has no solid solo albums, that they all have a few good songs and thats it. Disobayish is absolute trash, i stand by that
Disobayish had slaps back to back. If you wasnt feeling that CD I dont know what to tell you. And I never heard fans say he didnt have solid albums. The problem with Messy aint the music.

Apr 4, 2011
Bruh. I agree with the recent shit Mess been dropping being trash but that 00-06 material was easily the dopest shit coming from the Bay my nig. Quality wise name an album fucking with Disobayish (artwork,features,production,sonically,etc.) Let me know.

Jan 18, 2006
lol are you serious or na? the 1st Bullys with Fullys came out in 00. Ill let that sit and marinate. No need to mention anything else

Apr 4, 2011
lol are you serious or na? the 1st Bullys with Fullys came out in 00. Ill let that sit and marinate. No need to mention anything else
Sorry my guy but nothing Guce ever put out was doper than The Boy Boy's why you think he snatched Mess for BWF "The Infrastructure". He couldn;t beat him so he joined up. 2001 "Still Explosive" say no more.