Message to JLMACN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
You such a pussy, u gon try and get the last word and shut the forum down...what a bastard. Anyway, I was just asking a question and obviously you had a guilty conscience and felt the need to lash out. Yeah you call me all kinda bitches this that and a third but at least I'm not some failed rapper working somebody's desk job and hating my life so I become a moderator for a lil website so I can exercise my little authority. I bet u got beat up a lot in high school and its just a matter of time before u try to join the police acadamy. But I aint mad sweetie...you are actually too pathetic to be mad, you are hilarious!

Aug 31, 2005
LOL...OH YEAH MAFIA QUEEN, THA BITCHES WAS UNCALLED FOR....
WHUTZ THA DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THAT AND THA DON IMUS SITUATION?
AND THA HOOD FOLK PART WAS KINDA FUCKED UP TOO...PEOPLE THAT COME FROM LOWER INCOME AREAS CAN'T ALWAYS AFFORD A PRIVATE SCHOOL EDUCATION AND HAVE NO OTHER OPTION THAN PUBLIC SCHOOL. WE KNOW THA KCMO PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT IS ASS.....

OFF TO THA STUDIO...............................................I'LL BE ENTERTAINED LATER.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
mafiaqueen said:
You such a pussy, u gon try and get the last word and shut the forum down...what a bastard. Anyway, I was just asking a question and obviously you had a guilty conscience and felt the need to lash out. Yeah you call me all kinda bitches this that and a third but at least I'm not some failed rapper working somebody's desk job and hating my life so I become a moderator for a lil website so I can exercise my little authority. I bet u got beat up a lot in high school and its just a matter of time before u try to join the police acadamy. But I aint mad sweetie...you are actually too pathetic to be mad, you are hilarious!

you know....I could go on and on with your dumbass...but you are just to fucking stupid to reply too. Ima go ahead and make you feel important...

VITAL!!!!!

anyone else got something to say about me...for me...or to me...speak here.

"I SMELL PUSSY, IS THAT YOU _____________"-50 CENT, ON ONE OF HIS CLASSIC WHOO KID MIXTAPES......................LOL
I dont know if you calling me pussy or what....but uh....I guess I wont reply.

LOL...OH YEAH MAFIA QUEEN, THA BITCHES WAS UNCALLED FOR....
WHUTZ THA DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THAT AND THA DON IMUS SITUATION?
AND THA HOOD FOLK PART WAS KINDA FUCKED UP TOO...PEOPLE THAT COME FROM LOWER INCOME AREAS CAN'T ALWAYS AFFORD A PRIVATE SCHOOL EDUCATION AND HAVE NO OTHER OPTION THAN PUBLIC SCHOOL. WE KNOW THA KCMO PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT IS ASS.....

OFF TO THA STUDIO...............................................I'LL BE ENTERTAINED LATER.
the funny thing is I said what I said so fucking plain the first time...and these idiots still didnt understand me. SoulMutt, we go problems or what homie?
Last I know....I aint erase non or your threads.......its like you playin Captain right now or what?

Nov 13, 2004
JLMACN said:
you know....I could go on and on with your dumbass...but you are just to fucking stupid to reply too. Ima go ahead and make you feel important...

VITAL!!!!!

anyone else got something to say about me...for me...or to me...speak here.

the funny thing is I said what I said so fucking plain the first time...and these idiots still didnt understand me. SoulMutt, we go problems or what homie?
Last I know....I aint erase non or your threads.......its like you playin Captain right now or what?

Pull ya skirt down dude aint nobody trippin on u its cool homie. You just kinda be actin like a lil bitch sometime. Listen to yourself...."I aint erase non of your threads" like u GOD or somethin....LOL! Get over yourself and take a chill pill...smoke somethin, drink somethin, snort somethin or whatever it is you do. Why dude gotta be a captain, cuz he see the same shit "WE ALL" see. Just chill sometime quit takin ya job so serious company man. Aint no future in it. Maybe you can use some sick days from the day job and take a vacation...get away from it all for awhile....hold your ears and wooosahhh!!:) Oh yeah, just to clarify...yes I called u a pussy. And as far as u talkin that captain shit, i dont need to be saved honey u do.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
anything else?

I guess you aint getting the attention you need this month from boyfriend, or ya folks so its time to start some shit on the siccness again...huh?

keep going sweety....

I dont need clarification on anything sweety...I can read english quite well.
Its you that went to the KCMO schools remember?

you done been clowned off this forum so many times.....and yet you still come back....even after you have stated you are done....haha.

you a clown ass bitch.

Nov 13, 2004
JLMACN said:
anything else?

I guess you aint getting the attention you need this month from boyfriend, or ya folks so its time to start some shit on the siccness again...huh?

keep going sweety....

I dont need clarification on anything sweety...I can read english quite well.
Its you that went to the KCMO schools remember?

you done been clowned off this forum so many times.....and yet you still come back....even after you have stated you are done....haha.

you a clown ass bitch.

I never been clowned sweetie....anyway as far as me and you this is like the 3rd run in we have had cuz you always on here talkin shit with ya lil bird chest pumped out..... I always end up shutin u up anyway! U get the middle finger until the next time u wanna get froggy JLMACN....Oh yeah I am a product of KCMO school district and as you can see honey-baby I can be very articulate when needed. Think about that vacation baby, or just go kill yaself!!! Naw I dont mean that...but you do need to take it easy before u have a stroke.

Aug 31, 2005
JLMACN said:

LOL...THIS IS JUST ENTERTAININ TO ME HOMIE......NAW I DID'NT CALL U "PUSSY", OL GIRL DID. THAT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE MIXTAPE JOINTS...

PROBLEMS? I DON'T HAVE PROBLEMS WITH ANYBODY ON THA INTERNET... I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THA FUCK U ARE HOMIE!

IF I'M PLAYIN CAPTAIN SALUTE ME, PRIVATE MACN...

I JUST CALL IT LIKE I SEE IT! YOU TAKIN YA POSITION A LIL TO SERIOUS. HONESTLY YOU GOT SOME GOOD POST ON HERE AND ALOT OF DUMB SHIT TOO... YOU LIKE A NOSY NEIGHBOR THAT WORK FOR CRIMESTOPPERS...

SINCE THIS IS A MUSIC RELATED FORUM CHECK THIS OUT...

I'M IN THA STREETZ WIT MINES. I'M NOT GON KEEP TELLIN YALL DUMMIES THAT "WE ARE THA STREETZ". THIS MONSTA MOVEMENT SHIT IS SERIOUS!!!
JUST ASK WELL.. ANY ARTIST IN THA CITY THAT IS ANYBODY ABOUT THIS STREETMONSTA THING. WE WELL CONNECTED!!!

I'M NOT SURE IF YOU WRAP(I'LL RAP CIRCLES AROUND ANYBODY IN YA CREW), DJ, MAKE BEATS, OR INVENT DANCES. I DON'T KNOW YOU! SO TO ME YOU JUST A FAN OF THIS SHIT.

PUT SOME YURP IN THA AIR AND FALLBACK!

CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG, BUT DID'NT ALL THIS START BECAUSE U ASSUMED SOMEBODY WAS TALKIN ABOUT YOU, WHEN THEY MADE A STATEMENT DIRECTED AT NO ONE SPECIFIC???????????????????????

STREETMONSTA DJZ - "WE RUN KC" TAKE A PICTURE AND WATCH WHUT WE DO!

May 20, 2006
mafiaqueen said:

Yea, JL deleted the first post I put up after he became a mod. Anyways........ How it do MafiaQueen?

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
mocheezkc said:
Yea, JL deleted the first post I put up after he became a mod. Anyways........ How it do MafiaQueen?

dont take it personal.......you see my post about promotion? Im trying to get the whole board involved in this. Would you like to participate?

reply in that thread please.

Mar 31, 2007
Yessirr I would....u da nigga that got me banned for nothing about 8 months ago..i had been on here for 3 dam years homie...say i stole one little link and fuk it ban this nigga we dont tolerate that shit...i contributed to the dam thread to..its all good though i dont care its just the internet..as long as i can keep up on my Tech N9ne shit im all good

Sep 12, 2005
Ha Ha You's a Tric

JLMACN said:
SoulMutt its all good.....

Mutt this Pittsburgh. I had to use TuT-C Shit real quic you know he had The 3XL Gritter banned lol. LOL dude's a bitch huh???? " SoulMutt its all good " Lol man thanks for saying what me and Tut-C was trying to say. JL keep yo day job cuz music must not have been it!!! And keep riding dic. I got $1000 vs. Yo $500 on Tut-C in the booth or in the street. $2000 vs. Yo $500 on me. Yee!!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P Tone & Dre
10st Bitch

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Tut-C'IamStreet said:
Mutt this Pittsburgh. I had to use TuT-C Shit real quic you know he had The 3XL Gritter banned lol. LOL dude's a bitch huh???? " SoulMutt its all good " Lol man thanks for saying what me and Tut-C was trying to say. JL keep yo day job cuz music must not have been it!!! And keep riding dic. I got $1000 vs. Yo $500 on Tut-C in the booth or in the street. $2000 vs. Yo $500 on me. Yee!!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P Tone & Dre
10st Bitch

SMH :mad: