Message to BART..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
If you don't like the board, ain't NO ONE making you stay. Trust that. Some of us, (me) take it personally when you bitch, moan and whine about how things aren't the same. I know it's only a few people, but no one's begging you to stay. If you don't like it, leave..

Make your own message board. There's lots of free ones, ask around..

And if I sound like I'm being a dick, it's cuz I am. B-please, Curbie, Feben, RezzOrEkted, Gate Won and myself have spent the last month EVERY DAY building this site, BART included, and now it costs us monthly..

Done Deal and now Right Way Productions are here and several more Bay Area labels are coming soon..

No one wants to hear you bitch..

Vamps
IX.

Apr 25, 2002
Vamps said:
If you don't like the board, ain't NO ONE making you stay. Trust that. Some of us, (me) take it personally when you bitch, moan and whine about how things aren't the same. I know it's only a few people, but no one's begging you to stay. If you don't like it, leave..

Make your own message board. There's lots of free ones, ask around..

And if I sound like I'm being a dick, it's cuz I am. B-please, Curbie, Feben, RezzOrEkted, Gate Won and myself have spent the last month EVERY DAY building this site, BART included, and now it costs us monthly..

Done Deal and now Right Way Productions are here and several more Bay Area labels are coming soon..

No one wants to hear you bitch..

Vamps
IX.
Is this really how you want to christen the new board?

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Vamps said:
for real

Apr 25, 2002
I think alot of us are happy just to have BART back, shit is cool and I appriciate yall for putting such effort into maintaining this shit for the people...you'll hear no complaints from me!

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
I was trippin' last night. Hadn't slept in like 3 days. I still need to cut my fucken hair too. Haha, anyways, glad everyone's back..

And Sick Wid It, yes it was at the time..

Those little orange buttons are bad ass haw?

Vamps
IX.

Apr 25, 2002
Hey, the way i look at it is.... it is either this or nothing. i dont post much but i am fucking glad i can sit back and read the posts on BART! much love.... thanks for bringing it back

ya dig?

R

rightoakland

Vamps . Please dont hate. Your board is tight

Vamps dont try taking sides especially with people like Mr. Freeze and EA trying to ban me. They talked more garbage , it is bias to single me out. They try to censor me. Opinions are Opinions. I dont care if you make fun of my mama. I aint gonna trip. EA took it too personal. He doesnt even know what I face in the Streets of East Oakland. You think the riots in LA solved Police Brutatlity ?
I think its a shame for anyone to be banned. I aint hurting no one. Its just conversation
I say One Love and keep up the Goodwork.
I aint your enemy .

Deep East Oakland

M

MrFreeze

^look just so you know i dont have anything to do with you being banned its up to the moderators. that poll i posted up was just to show i wasnt the only one you pissed off. look you stay off my toes and ill stay off yours. enough of this bullshit...1