Message from dagrimprophet from beyond the pink

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2015
Austin, Texas, US
I'm tempted to post a video of me destroying my whole WWF Vcr Collection with a Spoon .

The reality of the situation is your a bitch ass punk. first you ducked gayp9 and said you were there to fight but u was a pussy and lied. ppl on here defended you because you post on here, but we all know what really happened.

you think getting over on a 17 yo kid from the UK earns you net stripes? your a straight lame.

and wuts with this "hahaha" in the middle of all your sentences? is that how you talk in real life? do you have some sort of nervous tick?

a nervous laugh is a serious psychological disorder, far worse than autism.

U might want to seek medical attention..

Feb 11, 2006
The reality of the situation is your a bitch ass punk. first you ducked gayp9 and said you were there to fight but u was a pussy and lied. ppl on here defended you because you post on here, but we all know what really happened.

you think getting over on a 17 yo kid from the UK earns you net stripes? your a straight lame.

and wuts with this "hahaha" in the middle of all your sentences? is that how you talk in real life? do you have some sort of nervous tick?

a nervous laugh is a serious psychological disorder, far worse than autism.

U might want to seek medical attention..
Ok ...nice screen name son.

Feb 11, 2006
Can't meme yourself out of this one time mob you got broken
Yes your right because I really intended to get a piece of card to write my name on to take a selfie saying sorry to a kid I told to make a video of himself breaking CDs with a hammer to prove he is even more of a Dork than I thought he was.

Feb 19, 2015
just came in here to say timebomb @timebomb lost

also Mixxer @Mixxer is Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus

RIP Siccness