Merged Thread: S.F. Niners

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

sucka_free

niners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hell yea

hell yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!niners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!reppin dat red and gold.

Apr 25, 2002
RevoL said:
i give a fuck if it's a simple question...can you not read, why should i need to prove myslef to you, you're nobody to me...i know what the fuck it means, why do you care so much are you 50 cent...and i guess you answered my question already...keep bumpin them gums
wut a fuckin joke.

Jun 25, 2002
go raiders that right i saw a lot of positives in the game.
did you see my boy justin fargus he ripped it up and teyo johnson, both are going to be great addition to your team.

Jun 25, 2002
wow yall are sum fuccin crack ups... first off with that saints shit, they aint shit, if they good and beat the champs twice they didnt even make the playoffs... duce is gonna get duced on by the niner D

next people are sayin gracia is a fag and shit but yare trippin.. Garcia is a hella good QB and his gf is hella bomb tooo...and i bet he gets more pussy than all the guys on here

talking bout the niners didnt do anything with the offseason, well i guess what they didnt do drove the niners down the field to win the game for us(DORSEY) and last year we didnt even play with our whole team, 2 of the biggest parts of our defense were missing, winborn and bronson, and also we got experience and rumph is gon tear shit up this year

and the raiders, well they got bitched up twice so they needa shut the fuck up

once again it came crunch time and the raiders choked

May 2, 2002
I know this was the so called "Battle of the Bay", but some of you are acting like this was a real game.

It's good to win and all, but bragging about the game is silly.

Yeah the Raiders lost, but the Niners shouldn't be too happy about it...that run Defense was invisible.