Merch at the shows

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2005
Is it smart to cop a shirt or a hoodie from the show? are they more expensive there or on the online store??

And also, do they have a better selection of sizes at the show?

I was at the last Tech show when he came to new england, but i didnt even bother with the merch, i just went right into the show...

thanks

Sep 30, 2002
The selection at the show in Des Moines, was very limited. I had pretty much everything besides the expensive ass shit, they had. Anyways they need, some kutt and big krizz merchandise badly. $20 t-shirts, like $120 for the jerzy, I think the cds were $15, I didn't see the strange noize tour cd, but I only looked in the tech section.

Jonah

Sicc OG
Nov 13, 2006
they never have anything for smaller people. I tried to get any hat they had in a size other than large and they said they had one black one and thats it.

Sep 16, 2006
For anyone who was wondering about the tour shirt, they are also selling a different tour shirt than the white one that was included in the VIP package.

Picture from Psychopathic Traders…

The back is dope, but the front looks like it can also be a back of a shirt, which isn't good. Too crowded? Maybe it's just me.

Also here's a picture of Blaze's merch booth. Also there's been samplers for his new Clockwork Gray album being passed out at the shows that collectors may want to be on the lookout for.

Dec 14, 2005
uhh yeah, i was talking more about strange music merch...guess i didnt mention it....but damn man...blaze? fuck outta here...he is super wack man....

but yeah, post up some pics of the strange merch

do they have those stange hoodies in black in 3x?

Jan 3, 2006
I got the HOCKEY JERSEY and RED "football looking" JERSEY...... numerous shirts as well.....

I want them to start selling that red jersey in either BLACK or WHITE.... Tech sometimes wear's a white one....... I'd buy for sure...!!!!!

That LEATHER JACKET is pretty fresh.....but alotta $$$$$$$$$$$

Nov 7, 2006
TECH6688846993 said:
I got the HOCKEY JERSEY and RED "football looking" JERSEY...... numerous shirts as well.....

I want them to start selling that red jersey in either BLACK or WHITE.... Tech sometimes wear's a white one....... I'd buy for sure...!!!!!

That LEATHER JACKET is pretty fresh.....but alotta $$$$$$$$$$$
the football jersey that looks the like the chiefs jersey? if so then thats mines. and who ever posted up the blaze shit. does tech have mor eshit than that cause if not then that sucks. i wanna know whats new also

May 31, 2007
o and DVDs are 10.... shirts went .. like something I forgot, then XL, and XXXL. No XXLs. One of the shirts at the Mokena show his 4X the dude said. But yea CDs 15, DVD 10, shirts 20, Football Jersey 95 and hockey jersey 120.... O yea there were Bandanas and Dog tags, but I got kicked out for crowd surfing before I could cop some