Mental Illness Underground video....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2009
im in DPH. but since you think im 12. you would come fight a 12 year old for making fun of your mayateros bitch ass? haha. (plus i aint trying to put my shit out on the net like that, dont want some lames doing what they did to my house like they did to flamers(LMAO)

how am i talking out my ass? cuz im saying some real shit?

@juve, yeah its almost 2010, so what. that means people can act like something their not? "wake up folx"

Jul 1, 2004
im in DPH. but since you think im 12. you would come fight a 12 year old for making fun of your mayateros bitch ass? haha. (plus i aint trying to put my shit out on the net like that, dont want some lames doing what they did to my house like they did to flamers(LMAO)

how am i talking out my ass? cuz im saying some real shit?

@juve, yeah its almost 2010, so what. that means people can act like something their not? "wake up folx"
I asked if you were 12 and you never answered me. You can assume im a bitch ass mayatero all you want but I told you to P.M. me where your at so u dont have to put yourself out there. So Ill do this, You can meet me at Louis park on Monte Diablo any time you want. As a matter fact I'll be there Friday around 1:00p.m. Just in case you wanna be a man and prove Im a bitch ass Mayatero.

Your talkin out your ass cuzz all your doing is TALKING about people you dont know assuming shit about people you never met. but all that talk dont mean shit unless you back it up. You know my name and know what I look like, so why dont you tell me your name so I can have some Sac homies tell me about how down you are and how much more work you put in then me cuzz your so down for the brown. Trust me I got homies all over Sac.

And Juav is right, its almost 2010, dont talk about it be about it.
and if you dont wanna see me, you can see my littlest homie... Aint no cowards in this!

Nov 11, 2009
haha ed dosia, suck a dick. instead of making your skin lighter, make it darker and go join a black gang, for all you motherfuckers acting black. thank the bay area for its hyphy bullshit. im guessing thats why theres so many mayateros, thats all they listen to.

and i remember reading a thread and the topic was "northern mexicans acting black" or something like that. and every fucking reply was hating on the fool that posted the topic.

is this the future of northern mexican raza? wannabe black dick riders?
i wonder what the big homies in the pinta would think after seeing how you lames act. everything they created and fought for means shit now. suck a dick mayateros. and respect to all the fools that dont act black to be cool or to sell records.
look at ur bitch ass. hatin on the next homie cuz he tryin push something. thas y the homie called u out n u aint sayin shit. fuck bitch niggaz like u n if u feel that strongly about it pm me 2.....NIGGA