Mental Illness Underground video....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2009
^^^^shut the fuck up bitch nigga

------------------------------------------------------------

straight from urban dictionary... and you know whats even more fucked up. that kid in the picture is going to grow up acting like your stupid ass. suck a dick.

Mayatero-
1. A vato or jaina who thinks and acts like they're black and uses the word "nigga", and denounces brown pride and their Mexican background for some mayate shit.

Jun 28, 2009
NIGGA I say what the fuck I want, when the fuck I want, How the fuck I want, NIGGA. Anyone who dont like it, do sumthin!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cool stroy bro. but i hate to break it to you. YOUR NOT BLACK. but nice try though.

Jul 1, 2004
NIGGA I say what the fuck I want, when the fuck I want, How the fuck I want, NIGGA. Anyone who dont like it, do sumthin!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cool stroy bro. but i hate to break it to you. YOUR NOT BLACK. but nice try though.
You aint breakin shit to me bro! I know what and who the fuck I am. Un like alot of muthafuckaz out here reppin im 100% Mexican. Saying nigga has nothin to do with what race i am. If you or anyone else thinks by me talkin how I talk makes me any less of a man, mexican or gangsta, I dare you to run up any time, any where!

Jun 28, 2009
oh no. dont hurt me tough guy. i guess thats what we get from being from the north, lames tryin to be something their not.

"Saying nigga has nothin to do with what race i am" - it doesnt? oh ok, so that means everyone can say it then? wrong...

which one of those lames in the video are you? fools sound like some down ass mexican bloods or some shit.

and if lil rob or whoever listened to you calling them out, they would probably laugh their asses off just from listening to your bullshit.

Jul 1, 2004
oh no. dont hurt me tough guy. i guess thats what we get from being from the north, lames tryin to be something their not.

"Saying nigga has nothin to do with what race i am" - it doesnt? oh ok, so that means everyone can say it then? wrong...

which one of those lames in the video are you? fools sound like some down ass mexican bloods or some shit.

and if lil rob or whoever listened to you calling them out, they would probably laugh their asses off just from listening to your bullshit.
What cuzz I dont speak broken english and say vato and ese every other word im trying to be something im not? get the fuck outta here with that bull shit... how old are you 12?
If your a MAN, you can say what ever the fuck you want. I never let any one tell me what the fuck I can or cant say. If you dont like it move your vato ass on to L.A.
Trust me when I called out Capone-e in Modesto with the homie Big Oso Loc he wasnt laughing. Im not trying to be tough on the net, Im just saying, run up or shut up... by the way on the flyer im the one in the middle...ask about me.

Jun 28, 2009
haha broken english? ese every other word? i think your thinking of the fools from below the border migrating north. shit, id rather say ese every other word then "nigga" unlike the lame at the beginning of the video and at 2:03. if mexico was to the north of califas and if there was a city predominately hispanic, id move there, but it aint so whatever. haha, Mr. Capone-e? hes a fuckin studio gangster, i bet his parents owned a 7-11/liquor store/gas station/ice cream business. hes only playing "cholo" to sell records. he dont count, he aint even mexican...atleast you aint the fool on the far right, lookin like baby bash or something, with those cool ass shades on.

Jul 1, 2004
look here lil homie, I dont give a shit about you or what you think You punk ass nigga! Imma do me and I dare anyone to try to make me do other wise. Like i said, you dont like it, see me!

Nov 11, 2009
im feelin the music folks. fuck with these bitch niggaz talk about. i know about it all too well. i love when they hate me. do what u do fam maybe we could collab in the future.

Jun 28, 2009
haha ed dosia, suck a dick. instead of making your skin lighter, make it darker and go join a black gang, for all you motherfuckers acting black. thank the bay area for its hyphy bullshit. im guessing thats why theres so many mayateros, thats all they listen to.

and i remember reading a thread and the topic was "northern mexicans acting black" or something like that. and every fucking reply was hating on the fool that posted the topic.

is this the future of northern mexican raza? wannabe black dick riders?
i wonder what the big homies in the pinta would think after seeing how you lames act. everything they created and fought for means shit now. suck a dick mayateros. and respect to all the fools that dont act black to be cool or to sell records.

Jul 1, 2004
If your really serious about all that shit your talkin behind a computer screen, pm me where your at and ill be sure to take a trip to sac. other than that your just another internet punk who talks outta his ass... aint no mayateros here chump!