Memphis Shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
I'll try and post a list of what I got somehow. BTW I found that Captain C tape, every single link was from fuckin megaupload, so now I can't get that shit for you. I'll upload some more memphis shit too.
okay two things...I just found the Captain C tape on rapvault so ill go ahead and upload that wit the x-raided shit and shoot you da link.

also, there is a way. go to google and type Directory Lister. its a program that will list all the folders in a .txt document

May 7, 2013
Michigan
okay two things...I just found the Captain C tape on rapvault so ill go ahead and upload that wit the x-raided shit and shoot you da link.

also, there is a way. go to google and type Directory Lister. its a program that will list all the folders in a .txt document
God damn I forgot about rapvault, I been using hip-hop stan ever since they shut down realestniggas. Aight cool I'll do that. I'm gonna upload you some Skimask Trooperz, that's some underground shit too.

Props: 91xor6ist
Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
Ima upload a bunch of Tommy Wright III then some Ten Wanted Men too. Oh and I got a streetsmart compilation album too.
ive already got 1 ski mask troopaz tape. im not sure how many they have though...

heres a list of the non Memphis things im looking fo.
throw up a list of some thing you lookin for maybe i can help...

Big Bur-na - Left Fa Dead
F.O.E.S - For Our eternal Souls
Mkd - Nightmare on MKD street
Y.B.I - Dead Skully
WBK Mobb - Sett Trippin
Hackey Moe - 54 representin that 9
Voodoo Mobb - 210 soldiers
L.O.C - Night Night
Mr. Sleep - Land Of The Breathers
Evil Loc - The 10th Book
Flesh & Blood - Self Titled
lil ron - cold but fair
4 tray bloc & da drifta - up in da pocket

May 7, 2013
Michigan
Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
Here's some more shit, I didn't upload em cus I got 3 things uploading right now, but it's some good shit.....

Lil Terror-It's Whatever (1996) -http://www.mediafire.com/?q0l2261hejnorml

DJ Sound - Vol 11 - Broken Halo [1996] -http://www.mediafire.com/?76y5il84holzl68

Da Crime Click - Million Wayz To Murder [1995]- Mid 90's Memphis Underground Rap Tapes: Da Crime Click - Million Wayz To Murder [1995] [Memphis, TN]
ok cool ill check all those out thanks.

i just got all the x-raided sent to zipped folders. probably be another hour or so until they are uploaded with that captain c too

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
I keep finding fuckin megaupload links for the shit you requested, im gettin pissed lol
haha im tellin you man you not gonna find them just searchin on google.
ive tried google, rap vault , landofgfunk and tons of rap blogs but all links are dead.

ill get em eventually it just takes awhile cause i can only make 1 request at a time on sites like rapvault and landofgfunk.

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
i looked at your list i see you got alot of newer stuff i dont really listen to that. im not a fan of east coast stuff but ive hear big L is a legend on the in the east . got any suggestions from him?

btw all the shit im upping for ya is only a lil over half done. still says about another 40 minutes...

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
If you wanna know what albums I got by a certain artists let me know

http://rapidshare.com/files/1139502688/musiclist.txt
ok bro here you go... for some reason 2 raided albums and the 1 captain c album didnt upload. ill get to those tomorrow and send the links

Niggaz In Blacc
Niggaz In Blacc.zip

Speak Of Da Devil

The Initiation
Initiation.zip

Psycho Active
Psycho Active.zip

Ignition
Ignition.zip

Xorcist
Xorcist.zip

Vengeance Is Mine
Vengeance Is Mine.zip

Unforgiven Vol. 1
Unforgiven Vol. 1.zip

Unforgiven Vol. 2
Unforgiven Vol. 2.zip

Unforgiven Vol. 2.5
Unforgiven Vol. 2.5.zip

Unforgiven Vol. 3
Unforgiven Vol. 3.zip

Sacrifice
Sacrifice.zip

Sacramentally Disturbed

Random songs
Unknown.zip

Captain C

May 7, 2013
Michigan
i looked at your list i see you got alot of newer stuff i dont really listen to that. im not a fan of east coast stuff but ive hear big L is a legend on the in the east . got any suggestions from him?

btw all the shit im upping for ya is only a lil over half done. still says about another 40 minutes...
Yeah pretty much all the newer shit I've downloaded I can't stand, I'm so tired of all of these fucking hipster faggots taking over rap too. Big L, I got basically all his shit. I got a bunch of old ass Biggie demo tapes too.

Big ups on them uploads man.

May 7, 2013
Michigan

I got alot of bay area shit too, but since you're a member of this forum I'm sure you got most of what I got.

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
yeah bay area and sacramento stuff is a big part of what i got

more x-raided
eternally unforgiven
Eternally Unforgiven.zip

sac-a-indo
Sac-a-Indo.zip

speak of da devil
Speak of Da Devil.zip

and he shall appear
http://www.mediafire.com/download/y5o8y3m6fbffbux/And_He_Shall_Appear.zip

bloc bizniz
http://www.mediafire.com/download/tg909q2nhq1q818/Bloc_Bizniz.zip

deadly game
Deadly Game.zip

sacramentally disturbed
Sacramentally Disturbed.zip

ok this captain c and another album i through in though you might like

ever so thick family captain c
Captain C.zip

young gangstas- premeditated gangstarism 1995 new orleans
Premeditated Gangsterism.zip

this i already had uploaded so ill throw it in aswell

trump tight - from tha bottom to tha top 1995 nashville
From Tha Bottom To Tha Top.zip

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2013
ive already got 1 ski mask troopaz tape. im not sure how many they have though...

heres a list of the non Memphis things im looking fo.
throw up a list of some thing you lookin for maybe i can help...

Big Bur-na - Left Fa Dead
F.O.E.S - For Our eternal Souls
Mkd - Nightmare on MKD street
Y.B.I - Dead Skully
WBK Mobb - Sett Trippin
Hackey Moe - 54 representin that 9
Voodoo Mobb - 210 soldiers
L.O.C - Night Night
Mr. Sleep - Land Of The Breathers
Evil Loc - The 10th Book
Flesh & Blood - Self Titled
lil ron - cold but fair
4 tray bloc & da drifta - up in da pocket
yo macdre i got WBK Mobb - Sett Trippin. contact me on land of g funk and ima get it for you. i go there much more often than here unfortunately.

as for big L just check his debut album "lifestylez ov da poor & dangerous" out which is a classic to many ears. imo the best album from the east coast ever. RIP