Memphis Shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
Michigan
I got a huge collection of Memphis artists, a lot of it would probably be considered horrorcore, plus a lot of rare shit. If anyone's interested or has any requests I'd be glad to help out. Especially if you need any of Lord Infamous's new shit, it's hard as a fuck.

Props: Mixerr
Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
I got a huge collection of Memphis artists, a lot of it would probably be considered horrorcore, plus a lot of rare shit. If anyone's interested or has any requests I'd be glad to help out. Especially if you need any of Lord Infamous's new shit, it's hard as a fuck.
would you happen to have Jake The Snake - Money Moves Me a very rare tape outta memphis

May 7, 2013
Michigan
I don't got all the Al Kapone, plus the group shit he did.

But for Kapone I got-Da Resurrection 95
-Lyrical Driveby (Tape)
-Pure Ghetto Anger
-Whoop That Trick
And 3 Memphis Kniccas I got Kill 'Em Dead. I think they got a couple more tapes, and maybe another album, Ill check it out right now.

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
I'm downloading 2 more 3MK albums I found that I never heard of, found a bunch of discographies I need to get. I'ma download II Tone's discography next,
well can you up that Da Resurection and the othe 3 memphis kniccas besides kill em dead.

go here n see if you like anything ....
this list isnt up to date i added about 100 more artists since then so if you dont see somethin here let me know i might still have it

http://www.siccness.net/vb/f60/music-sites-360548-2.html

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
Props: Mixerr
May 7, 2013
Michigan
for X-raided i got basically everything he ever recorded. wheather a official album or just a random verse over the phone. in total 321 songs from him.. you want? or just some specific albums?

good lookin on that 3mk
Hell yeah, i'd love to have that shit, x-raided is one of my favorites. Im still lookin for that jake the snake tape though. I'll up the Al Kapone soon too.

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
Hell yeah, i'd love to have that shit, x-raided is one of my favorites. Im still lookin for that jake the snake tape though. I'll up the Al Kapone soon too.
ok well all the songs are seperated into like 18 folders so i will have to upload them individually so it will take awhile.

lol i dont think you will find that jake the snake . its very rare i know only 1 guy that has it and he will not share .

May 7, 2013
Michigan
Thanks bro, I'll upload any other shit you want too. I figured I'd post a memphis thread since I got so much rare shit, but I got like 120gb of albums besides that lol.

Yeah I hate that shit, I was tryin to find DJ Pinky-Hard Times for ever, there was 2 people who had it and the only way they'd give it up was if I had a rare tape they was lookin for.

Props: 91xor6ist
Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
lol damn i sure would like to see what you got. ive got a list of rare things i been looking for. also got a good sized collection or rare stuff myself that grows everyday. thanks for that al kapone ill have that x raided shit up in awhile