McGregor vs Mayweather 8/26/17

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
yea Brooklyn press conference was hella hard to watch lol. Even cringe worthy...they should've went the ufc route tho imo, meaning that set the stage up the way they do it. fucc all these ppl on stage, nobody cares about them. Get the media to ask them q's and let them answer however they want.

London is the last stop, I don't think they'll change it up but we'll see. I have a feeling we're gonna get some pushing and shoving going on to hype it for the next few weeks.

Feb 10, 2006
yea Brooklyn press conference was hella hard to watch lol. Even cringe worthy...they should've went the ufc route tho imo, meaning that set the stage up the way they do it. fucc all these ppl on stage, nobody cares about them. Get the media to ask them q's and let them answer however they want.

London is the last stop, I don't think they'll change it up but we'll see. I have a feeling we're gonna get some pushing and shoving going on to hype it for the next few weeks.
They won't do Q's and A's with the public. The fight won't sell like that. They need the trash talking and egos for it. During the LA post face off or whatever the fuck, Dana White couldn't answer several questions based on the fact that he himself has said a few months ago that this fight doesn't make sense. All Dana White has really said was fuck DLH and Arum. People seem to start noticing whats going on and hopefully they don't buy the fight. $100 for this is ridiculous. And this is not coming from DLH:

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Nonsense. $100 is fair market value for this fight. Tyson V Holyfield was $50 and that was 20 years ago. That was far from the fight it should have been. Regardless of the fight odds, people want to see this. Anyone claiming they don't that is into the sport is lying. Cats talking down on this fight can't wait to see what the end result is and deep down they know that. Shows how fake people are TBH.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
People seem to start noticing whats going on and hopefully they don't buy the fight.
what people? the people who dont watch boxing or mma that dont give a fuck about the inside bullshit? they're buying it. those are the people that matter. De La Hoya even wanted McGregor vs Canelo at 160. then he throws out that open letter.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol McGregor and Paulie Malignaggi went 12 rounds in sparring on Tuesday. Conor's team released some pictures showing Paulie getting beat up and now Paulie is having a meltdown on twitter lol Paulie should calm down and cash his checks, dude has nothing to prove in a ring anymore, he's a retired commentator, why have a meltdown over looking bad in 3 pictures?

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
paulie got embarrassed by a 0-0 pro boxer lol

this reminds me when he lost to broner, acting real bitchmade. idk why tho he knew what he was there for, conor and his team told beforehand. he's saying release the video lol like that's gonna happen.

Apr 25, 2002
this kinda all came about cus Paulie said McGregor dont got oh my god power, or shit like that. McGregor fans got butthurt and then they leaked Paulie on the ground with oh my god power or what ever it was captioned.

i wouldn't consider McGregor to have oh my god power either. looks like he's strong enough and accurate enough to ding your shit then precise enough and has enough combinations to hit your face/head from other directions while you fall to the ground. at least in boxing you get a rest period so its not as devastating than if it was mma rules. thats why he trolled a week or 2 back with his sparring partner on the ground then McGregor ending the picture sequence with Brimage.