MC Hammer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2005
lol i seen it, i give hammer props for havin gigs like that at his age, better then puff. that bandana he always wears now is annoyin as fuck tho. but he did his thang

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
just so everyone knows, that was VERSATYLES beats that hammer was spittin too. hammer could of had anyone make them beats but he went to one of the best in the game and had versatyle make em. VERSATYLE made that whole thing from scratch on his mpc4000. that shit gonna be watched by over 100 million people around the world. cograts to VERSATYLE

Feb 8, 2003
caffeine said:
the remix was awful....... good to see hammer on stage

I agree the new beat sounded like some noise.

They shouldve used the original "U Can't Touch This" beat. I'M glad Mc Hammer is getting some recognition these dayz bc Vanilla Ice was for a while so I'm glad Hammer is. But that nigga shoulve wore his baggy pants and goggles from 1990 and took that stupid ass bandanna off and that wouldve set it off even more.

Uncle Luke also got it jumping when he came out

Mar 16, 2004
I could have killed my self did you guys see the rap video of the year. my god. the videos suck and the songs. fuckin j-cats. Keak , jt, yuk , c-bo, e-40, apartment 3 , ya boy, san quinn should be there. Why the fuck they have mc hammer for fuck. cant they call some one else from the bay to rap like jt the bigga figga.